Maybe.
77.78%
Needs more tests.
22.22%
No.
0%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
LTD Aries Discussion:

So, there wasn't a discussion thread for Aries, so I took the iniative to make one. It's a decent attack wheel, but I think it has uses as a Push-Attacker/Anti-Attack combo. The slopes seem to just shut down attack-types.

Equipment being Used:

The Launch:

Notes:
  • Defense and Stamina combo launched first always. Alternating when against Lightning.
  • All self KO's will be re-done.
  • Throughout battles utilizing Scythe variations, I used the AA3 mold.
  • 2nd mold aries

• Testing:
    You're spoilers don't work haha, no closing Smile
    Seems pretty good, always sliding shoot, I presume? Also, weak launch on meteo.
    (Aug. 09, 2014  10:27 PM)Poseidon Wrote: You're spoilers don't work haha, no closing Smile
    Seems pretty good, always sliding shoot, I presume? Also, weak launch on meteo.

They close for me. Unhappy

Thanks! Yeah sliding shoot. Oh right, I just normal launched.
    Test against another LTAC. It might have gotten those numbers because of H145, just a theory though.

Your still use Meteo W145WD ? Serious
    aries the wheel is just like a torch wheel
    Yeah it is, but Torch is lighter and uses a Clear Wheel.
    Yeah torch was sorta based off Aries.
    It'd do pretty bad I'm guessing against high defence tracks as well. Just pretty curious, I'd do it myself, but think think I lost my Aries.
    (Aug. 10, 2014  9:34 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Yeah torch was sorta based off Aries.
    It'd do pretty bad I'm guessing against high defence tracks as well. Just pretty curious, I'd do it myself, but think think I lost my Aries.

It is based on Aries.Torch is the legend version.
    (Aug. 10, 2014  9:34 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Yeah torch was sorta based off Aries.

Yeah, I'm sure R145 would kill Aries. But I'd like to see more attack tests if possible. Smile
    I don't know the exact mold, I'm away from my house, but it's the purple color from the single booster.
    That's the second mold. The first mold is super rare and only came from the first Metal System Random Booster.
    (Oct. 27, 2014  2:25 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: That's the second mold. The first mold is super rare and only came from the first Metal System Random Booster.

Which is better?
    We have no idea, since nobody owns a first-mould Aries anymore and most people would not want to risk using it for tests and see one of its horns break.

By the way, Aries is a Wheel, not a Metal Wheel.
    Added that it was second mold in the OP and changed the title to 'Wheel'.
    To my knowledge, the only testing done with the first mold of Aries was done by Anubis/Guardian Odin back in 2008 when it came out. Even then it was difficult to come by; the booster sold out almost immediately. Guardian Odin conducted "aggression tests" with the available Wheels at the time, which can be found here: http://beyresearch.blogspot.ca/

Based on his results, what the "aggression" metric tells us is that the first mold of Aries isn't inherently as aggressive in terms of its KO rate as Wheels like Pegasis and Sagittario.