(LOUISIANA, US) Tournament Discussion Thread

Poll: Where do you want a tournamnet held?

Alexandria
24.00%
Baton Rouge
24.00%
Bossier City
4.00%
Choudrant
0%
Claiborne
0%
Dubach
0%
Downsville
0%
Gramnling
0%
Jonesboro
0%
Lafeyette
20.00%
Monroe
4.00%
Nachitoches
0%
Ruston
12.00%
Shreveport
12.00%
West Monroe
0%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
(Nov. 23, 2013  4:50 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: June or April seems awhile away I think we should have it sooner...

Most of the people on the confirmed list.

Does anyone know anyone else on the WBO near or in Louisiana?

February? I wish we could get more TX bladers
That sounds good. I sent some TX bladers some PM's we'll just have to see. Smile Spread the word!

The OP has been updated. It's kind of confusing so I'm thinking we should hold off the Summer tournamnet for now and plan for the one in Febuary.
Why don't we just have 2 sections of the OP? Like the first part is what's happening with the February tourney and the other is what's happening with the July tourney, wow I hope LA can get more active!!

EDIT: like it is now, just a separator saying that there is 2 possible tourneys. So people don't get mixed up
Well that's what I did, but it looks confusing. Uncertain
Read my edited post lol, once again I suck at explaining things sometimes lol.......Tired
EDIT: there isn't gonna be a fee for the February tourney right? Unless we make it official
Ok then an unofficial one soon and then the official one in July so also I think an outdoor park with
Lots of space with tables would be perfect as there have been tournaments near me that's in a park like that and from experience everything went good there so our backup option would probably be a community centre I guess
I just might be able to convince my parents to drive me there.
Yay, I'll add you as a maybe in the OP. Will this be for July or Febuary? I'll try to have a plastics Bey-battle with you.
Not sure if u guys saw my edited post, but there is gonna be a fee for the July tourney NOT the February one right?

EDIT: I want to battle u SGMS
Yes there will be a fee for July if it's official. I'll have to look in on the unofficial one. But there will be a small fee for the unofficial one, just for expenses, Maybe. but I'm not sure if we have to pay the WBO for the unofficial tournament.
(Nov. 23, 2013  3:50 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yes there will be a fee for July if it's official. I'll have to look in on the unofficial one. But there will be a small fee for the unofficial one, just for expenses, Maybe. but I'm not sure if we have to pay the WBO for the unofficial tournament.

No, I think u only pay the WBO for the official one. If u decide to have a fee, please tell me how much Smile
It depends if they charge me for using the park. It might just be something small like $1 for prizes.
For official WBO tourneys the one in July would be $5 for just that one or you can get a blader passport for $10 and go to all tournaments for free for a year and you get a face the passport face which I already have also I think I'll buy them if I can and they'll be something like single packs
Prizes for 1-3 and ill even add door prizes
For the July one.
Ok I already added you to the July one in the previous page I posted a list of details
Ok great we already have a bunch of confirmies and possibles , all we need is a few more!!! This gonna be awesome!!!
Yeah hopefully we could get lots of TX bladers to come this will happen Smile
There are a couple of parks in Alexandria. Any street names?
On the website it has Casson ST.
Ok guys were doing great as far as getting participants. All we need is a couple more!!!!! I hope this goes smoothly
Great guys, we now have 8 confirmed participants for the July tournament! Keep spreading the word guys!
How about this: "Beybattle in the Bayou!" I know it's not actually in a bayou, but you know. This is for July. For Febuary I think it can be called soemthing like, A new era. I don't know, but I really like the first one.

Sorry for the double post!
That is probaly better than bey-revival (it was the heat of the moment ok Tired ), now to think of the February tourney's name...........
Yeah because we're not really "reviving" anything. But it is the creation of somehing new, so think of something like that.
I don't really like "a new era" it's just like epi. 1 of beywheelz.