(LOUISIANA, US) Tournament Discussion Thread

Poll: Where do you want a tournamnet held?

Alexandria
24.00%
Baton Rouge
24.00%
Bossier City
4.00%
Choudrant
0%
Claiborne
0%
Dubach
0%
Downsville
0%
Gramnling
0%
Jonesboro
0%
Lafeyette
20.00%
Monroe
4.00%
Nachitoches
0%
Ruston
12.00%
Shreveport
12.00%
West Monroe
0%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
I'm cool with Alexandria. Maybe put it in the event proposal in early June if u guys (cuz its your first time hosting)are mainly hosting, but if dr. Pepsidew is I say mid June like phantomorion22 said
Yes, that date is pretty good for me.
Ok then so the date shall be July 22 standard format
It will be in Alexandria I'm thinking a park outdoors for the heat
And yeah like early-mid June the thread should be up
And if drpepsidew can't come then me and kyler cohost and judge then
Wow, you guys cannot host anything before July 2014 ?
(Nov. 22, 2013  2:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, you guys cannot host anything before July 2014 ?

Well, PhantomOrion22 can only come in the summer and Dr. Pepsidew only comes once in awhile, so were trying to get everybody here, that's like the only way were gonna have atleast eight people.

EDIT: remember, this will be one of, if not the first wbo tournament in LA
Yeah, DRAGON KING is correct we want as many people as possibly, I live in Toronto and my parents like to go on these kind of trips by plane during the summer, also we would like dr pepsidew to come as well for this tournament
There's a chance we could have one before and have it non-official, and then shoot for an official one in July, or sooner.
Ok then but as I said before the date July 22 would still be good right? Also we should definetly
Aim for it to be official
It's hard determining if u will be free this early...... But I most likely will be free that day, depending on the time. Are we gonna have prizes or no?
Actually yeah I'll help or buy them myself so they'll be really good to help commemorate this tournament also my parents said maybe but I think they will say yes also I think it should start 1:00 PM and I think it would end at like 3-4 PM, from past tournament experience also here is the draft of info for this tournament:

Name: Unkown for now
Date: July 22 2014 at like 1:00-3-4 PM
Venue: A park in Alexandria
Expected tournout: at least 8 people to make it official
Format: Standard Format BB-10
Maybe we should call it "bey-Revival" since we should get the state more active?
Good idea DK wow we have tons of info already all we have to do is wait for it to get approved
Okay so here's the newer copy:

Judges/ co-hosts/hosts, me, Kyler_The best and Drpepsidew If he is able to come
Name: Bey-Revival
Date: July 22 2014 12:00-1:00 free play/registration, 1:00-3-4 PM tournament
Venue: A park in Alexandria
Expected tournout: at least 8 people to make it official
Format: Standard Format BB-10

Attendees:
OrionBlade
DRAGON KING
Kaizer
DRAGON PRINCE
Kaizer's brother

Possible:
Dr.Pepsidew
MidnightLWBO
Kaizer's friend #1
Kaizer's friend #2
Shining God MS

If you have a BB-10 please try to bring it please Smile
Come on people, try to come so we can have this tournament official!!
That's Along Wait! I'll Try To Convince My Parents To Possibly Take Me! Possible Please Smile
Great hope you can make it! Trust me you won't regret it one bit
(Nov. 23, 2013  2:40 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: That's Along Wait! I'll Try To Convince My Parents To Possibly Take Me! Possible Please Smile

It would be epic if u came!!!!! Should I make my bro's account now?
Well sure yeah if he's coming and you tell me his account then well have more people to add to the list Smile
Confirm DRAGON PRINCE please
Great! We have lots of people already I guess, once again keep this up if you have any questions
About this upcoming tournament please PM me and also please try to come if you can! This tournament will not want to be missed
I'm sure my brother will be coming and maybe a friend or 2, anyone have any friends of relatives that might be able to come? Added the list to the OP. I'm thinking this will turn out well.

What about thought for a sooner tournament? I'll try to look for a park in Alexandria.
Yes this will definitely turn out great we should have at least 8 people!! Smile
I like the idea of this park.

http://www.cityofalexandriala.com/parks/...ity-center

It looks like a recreational park. Has good parking. Isn't too big or small. And a building if weather conditions get rough.I might have to give them a call, but I figured I should get everyone's opinion first.
Looks good, but there aren't any tables, will we be battling on blankets on the sidewalk /path? That would turn out good cause if we battle on tables: beyblade gets KO=other bey flies off table and gets busted lol
I hadn't even thought about that. I'm sure it wouldn't be much of a problem if we battle on the grass. Tongue_out When do you think we should have it?

If we have a tournamnet before the one in July, and everything goes well; it woud boost the chance of it being official in July.
Hmmmm, if we have the unofficial one, maybe we could have it in June or April? And who would come?
June or April seems awhile away I think we should have it sooner...

Most of the people on the confirmed list.

Does anyone know anyone else on the WBO near or in Louisiana?