(LOUISIANA, US) Tournament Discussion Thread

Poll: Where do you want a tournamnet held?

Alexandria
24.00%
Baton Rouge
24.00%
Bossier City
4.00%
Choudrant
0%
Claiborne
0%
Dubach
0%
Downsville
0%
Gramnling
0%
Jonesboro
0%
Lafeyette
20.00%
Monroe
4.00%
Nachitoches
0%
Ruston
12.00%
Shreveport
12.00%
West Monroe
0%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Ok then, me and him might be able to come.
(Dec. 31, 2013  2:21 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: Ok then, me and him might be able to come.

It's cool, I hope you can make it though Joyful_3.
Sorry for the double post.

Update!: This thing really is happening and we have found a good location and we are working details out.

EDIT: the proposal is up!
Louisiana's first official WBO tournament thread is up!
Okay we will be hosting a Louisiana Qualifier(Most Likely), so I need to know everyone who will be able to make it ASAP.

The venue will most likely be the same as last time.(Park in Ruston) Were shooting for the 12th of April(It's a Saturday).

So I have these confirmed:

-TheWhiteTiger
-Ddog
-DRAGON KING
-DRAGON PRINCE
-Dylan_the Dork
-Lawson_3
-Cadenthecoolguy
-Matthewtheguy

Maybes:
-3 unregistered members
-Demontre
-DRAGON KING's Sisters(Unredistered, 2)
-ExtremeBlader3
Anybody? C'mon guys.... Let's do this! We need a Louisiana (or a different state blader that might want to come to the tournament) blader too go (AND WIN!!!!!!) AN Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out
(Feb. 26, 2014  12:15 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Okay we will be hosting a Louisiana Qualifier(Most Likely), so I need to know everyone who will be able to make it ASAP.

The venue will most likely be the same as last time.(Park in Ruston) Were shooting for the 12th of April(It's a Saturday).

So I have these confirmed:

-TheWhiteTiger
-Ddog
-DRAGON KING
-DRAGON PRINCE
-Dylan_the Dork
-Lawson_3
-Cadenthecoolguy
-Matthewtheguy

Maybes:
-3 unregistered members
-Demontre
-DRAGON KING's Sisters(Unredistered, 2)
Do you think you have what it takes?
You have 2 sisters TLK and a brother? That's a lot.
I'm going to wait to make the thread until the first one is processed.
Did you send in the results?
(Mar. 02, 2014  1:35 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: Did you send in the results?

The result are, not sure if he sent in the money yet though.
Hey man I'm ExtremeBlader3, there is a possibility that I could come, I'm from Austin,TX.
Yah, I looked at your WBO account a while ago and I watch your channel now Smile

I hope you can make it and I could battle you!
Thanks for the support! I'm going to host a mock WBO tourney tomorrow. The next tourney might be official though. I think I will come to the louisiana tourney Grin with my dad participating too Smile
Yes, Ultimateorion has told me that you are confirmed for the 24th.

On another note, I have the proposal for the 24th almost completed. Smile
I have the first post edit'd for up and coming tournament plans for August.
You can put me and DRAGON PRINCE on the maybe list for the one that might happen on the 19th. As usual I'm probably gonna decide on confirming or not last minute, after I get the details and stuff.
Sure. You know it will most likely be in Alexandria right?
(Jun. 28, 2014  5:54 PM)Echizen Wrote: Sure. You know it will most likely be in Alexandria right?

I don't wanna obligate til you can confirm where it will be. If its in alexandria we'll most likely be able to go.
Sounds great! We already have 8 confirmed more or less so it would be fine anyways.
(Jun. 28, 2014  6:00 PM)Echizen Wrote: Sounds great! We already have 8 confirmed more or less so it would be fine anyways.

Dr.Pepsi confirmed? Oh Cray to the ap. probably only gonna stay for limited.
I know for sure he'll be in LA, but he has to ask his parents if he can go to the tournament.
A storm is coming. Be ready.

Confirmed.
Sounds great. Once I talk to my parents and make sure the date is good, I'll put up a thread.
Anybody in the Central Louisiana area? I have a couple people I know would come to a possible tournament, but I am wondering if anyone here would be interested before I even try to find a venue (I have somewhere in mind though)
Hi, I just wanted to know when a tournament would be held. If not I don't know if I can but I'll host it.