[LONG DEBATE] Shu vs Lui

(Apr. 01, 2019  12:05 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I personally think TT nerfed valt a little bit because if you watch the episode again, valkyries evolution driver isn’t full yet warn. Just saying. I’d say of it was full warn Aiga would’ve lost. I don’t think think lui I stronger than than free ebfause he lost to episode 20 Aiga with z Achilles, and that Aiga I s wayyy weaker than free, let alone Shu or Xhan. I’d say TT didn’t lui dirty

In season 1, i think it was apparently valt and Shu we’re stronger than Luis because shu lost because he went too hard against waykiya. Valt lost because a crack in the stadium

The crack was made by valt's bey and shu's beyblade cracked vs wakiya and broke vs lui because if HIS fault . So their loss cannot be blamed to anyone or anything else .
Alright, I think this thread has gone on long enough. It's clear that this thread has swayed a little away from it's original topic.

If you'd like to continue this topic, please use this thread instead: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...pid1509371

But honestly whether or not Lui or Shu or whoever are the most beloved characters you'll defend are the strongest doesn't really matter too much, let's not turn it into a war zone. Thank you!