L-Drago Destroy CH120XF

(Oct. 22, 2011  4:39 PM)Sayak Blader Wrote: I love ld and its another nice custo but what abt d125/t125

If you don't have CH120, then D/T125 can work, though its not as good.
(Oct. 22, 2011  4:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  4:20 PM)Dan Wrote: Not really?
vs RF that stands no chance though, I'd probably trust WF more because of XF's disregard for tornado ridges. It would probably be easier to KO compared to WF even with it's added speed.
Most people can't use RF like you can, bromeo.

I'd like to give the general population a decent shooting standard, wouldn't that be enough to do consistently well?

... It is the east, and RF is the sun!
Not hard to launch rf to hit something circling the tornado ridge head on and hit it hard. I believe it's called a "straight shot" or "normal launch", an ancient and secret technique pioneered by ninjas. Tongue_out_wink

And what dan said is basically what I said, xf don't care 'bout yo tornado ridge, XF goes where XF wants (which is usually outside the stadium in these cases).
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: XF goes where XF wants (which is usually outside the stadium in these cases).

Not if you can control it, it WILL bend to your will lol!!
Heh, I was referring to this specific situation. However, even when I had spent weeks learning to master XF, it's really more "bargaining" with the tip, not "controlling" it. WF is much more manipulable as you can use the tornado ridge as a buffer, which is significantly more difficult with XF.

I do wonder if you could weak launch LDD in this situation to outspin Variares. Has this been tested? I figure once Vari is on the prongs, if they choose left-spin, you can launch hard or w/e and go for a straight KO from behind. Think that was mentioned earlier anyway.
That could work assuming VariAres doesn't kick the carp out of LDrago Destroy before it loses that much spin..? lol

LDrago Destroy seems too recoilly, weak launching wouldn't work well.
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:51 PM)Dan Wrote: That could work assuming VariAres doesn't kick the carp out of LDrago Destroy before it loses that much spin..? lol

LDrago Destroy seems too recoilly, weak launching wouldn't work well.

in attack mode(where the plastic is revealed) you have less recoil(LDD's contact points actually reveal the unrevealed) haha
I have used this combo heap of times!!!
its inferior to the MLD variant in spinstealing (although LDD's spinstealing is no laughing matter either)
but is superior in raw power
Yeah, I guess. That's largely why I never used this and strongly preferred MLD, and it's poor balance was also disappointing.
Where do you get poor balance from? what combo were you using?? I'm not saying you are wrong, just want to know your experience
He was using this combination.
WTF? just practice more, its like drifting... you are on the verge of out of control while still being in full control, while looking like you are out of control, but remember, you ARE in control... I always treated this combo like drifting, and the balance is really conducive to that IMO
I mean balance in terms of stamina. Compared to meteo (hardly the greatest stamina wheel), it's simply not as steady and topples easier at low rpm.
This is evident in basically any combo the wheel is used in, but it was this combo where I noticed it first.

Also
>Implying I need practice with XF (or did around the time I reached these conclusions).
[Image: CD-i%20Link.jpg]
Oh I see, that makes sense
I think it contributes to the 'drift' mentality though..
Only if it's out of control or unusable it's slip
Can you test this against some synchrome defender?
Umm... dude, not to offend you, but the guy who made this is banned. And this is heavily outclassed now, so what would the point be?
I don't know... but you could've easily PM'ed me or the committee about that.
Not too sound too rude, but shining god ms you are still a rookie member the same way as most of the forum, putting yourself on the same level as committee members is inappropriate.
I'm not putting myself as a Committee member... and plus, this is a very, very old topic, so let's all take this to PM.