Kuroko no Basuke/Kuroko's Basketball

Kuroko's Basketball is a Japanese sports manga series written and illustrated by Tadatoshi Fujimaki. The title is a direct translation of the original Japanese title Kuroko no Basuke (黒子のバスケ?); the rendering The Basketball Which Kuroko Plays also appears in the artwork of the Japanese version. It has been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since December 2008; the individual chapters are being published in tankōbon volumes by Shueisha, with the first released on April 3, 2009, and the 27th volume released as of May 2014. At a press conference Fujimaki said that together with his staff they will continue producing the manga version of Kuroko's Basketball.Kuroko's Basketball tells the story of a high school basketball team trying to make it to the national tournament. The manga has been adapted into an animeseries by Production I.G which began airing on April 7, 2012. The first season ran for 25 episodes before the season finale on September 22, 2012. The anime was renewed for a second season which premiered on October 6, 2013. A third season has also been green-lit.

Basketball is my favourite sport.

This is my favourite sport Manga/Anime. It actually inspired me to get off my lazy butt and play sports.
They only thing I find wierd about thid show is that it's kinda unrealistic. Though, that didn't ruin it for me. I love the character's in this show anf pretty much nothing has ruined this show for me so far. I still continue reading the Manga. Tetsuya is my favourite character. I think he's super hot!!

Don't really want yo go into a review, but you guys can, Anyone here like it?

Who says Anime/Manga can't make you get up and do something?
Its one of my favorites, I watch it on Crunchy Roll.
The lack of realism is quite funny, to be honest. I thoroughly enjoy the series, though I am peeved by the claim that Kuroko has no stats. Realistically, he'd have an absurd number of assists, considering that his redirection of passes usually ends in a basket for someone. That's literally my only issue.
So does anyone still read or watch the Manga/Anime?
I still watch AMV's at school when I got the time.
It's a cool anime, I like it. I haven't watched many episodes, but the ones I have wateched are pretty intense, hah.
My life is over! *crying* Kuroko no basuke Manga is ending September 1st.

I have nothing to live for anymore. Damn.... Argh! I'm so sad.
I thought there was gonna be a 3rd season next year?
(Aug. 28, 2014  11:41 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I thought there was gonna be a 3rd season next year?

Yeah there is. It's just the Manga that's ending. Unhappy