Kreis Discussion.

Advantageous height matchup against the stamina types and better stamina tip than the defense types = pretty pointless tests tbh
Yea, XD i know. I tried to tell my buddy that. My tests didnt serve a great deal of purpose at all either
These results are very similar to what I get with random combos like Thermal leone 100 FS & Big Bang Pegasis GB145 HF/S. Yes yes, I know it doesnt make sense but.. This thing works a lot like the random combos which I tried out against Basalt AD145 WD, Basalt BD145 CS and Hell BD145 WD a few days back. The win rates are closest to the ones gotten by Thermal.. And I feel this combo is working like a destabilizer there. And if it really can destabilize things(not too likely though) try it out on 100 FS/SF/HF then.
"Destabilizer's" don't exist.

Kreis wouldn't exactly be great at what you're talking about anyway.. Wing would be better.
Yes, you are right. I know they dont exist but that is the only possible explanation for the results he is getting. Maybe I should categorize that under LMTSAC(Low Medium Track Semi-attack combos)... But yeah Kreis fails as you said.
CH120 is not a low track.

I'll test the combo out but it honestly seems so hurrduurrrrppehhh
I dont expect it to perform well either. But in case you want to try(although I feel it may be a waste of your time) use it in attack mode.
Edited my previous post. Smile
Somehow, weird stuff like this always works well with me.. Not too long ago my Killer Cancer CH120 FS used to get 80% against Basalt BD145 CS. Chocked
I once had an inferno combo ko a basalt combo

Also, killer cancer Chocked_2
I made this combo its MF-H Krise Bull GB145MB (Krise in non free spin mode) and for some reason it seems vary good i dont know if its just me so i decided to see other peoples opinion about it
Kreis hasn't shown to be very useful to any extent (except for in xXBlueHoodXx's testing), but seeing as how Flash obliterates Duo and other Top-Tier Defensive wheels and bottoms, it's unlikely that your combo will stand much of a chance against even Vulcan at this point.
1234 My advice, keep the MF-H, throw a cetus on dat mess, and use a 100 instead. That is, unless you battle 230s on the regular. Even in that case you should use a CH120. Kreis isnt THAT good, but you can still get a solid performance out of it. If you like
I have done pretty well with Kreis Cygnus SW145D. Obviously in my Flash testings, it got demolished, but here's some of the successful tests:

Kreis Cygnus SW145D VS MF-L Basalt Aquario AD145WD
Kreis: 13/20 (all OS)
Basalt: 7/20 (all OS)
Kreis %: 65%

Kreis Cygnus SW145D VS Phantom Bull 230WD
Kreis: 16/20 (all OS)
Phantom: 4/20 (all OS)
Kreis %: 80%

These tests are all I got for now. I can do more later...
(Apr. 19, 2012  2:25 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I have done pretty well with Kreis Cygnus SW145D. Obviously in my Flash testings, it got demolished, but here's some of the successful tests:

Kreis Cygnus SW145D VS MF-L Basalt Aquario AD145WD
Kreis: 13/20 (all OS)
Basalt: 7/20 (all OS)

Kreis Cygnus SW145D VS Phantom Bull 230WD
Kreis: 16/20 (all OS)
Phantom: 4/20 (all OS)
Kreis %: 80%

These tests are all I got for now. I can do more later...

Wow, great testing against a non-top-tier combo and one at a massive height disadvantage with a bad choice of tip (especially for this matchup).

Totally relevant and not a waste of everyone's time.

All I've seen from the people claiming that they've "made kreis work" are just improperly conducted tests. Next time anyone wants to post tests they think prove that Kreis isn't utterly horrible, take 10 minutes to work out what you did wrong, please. :c
Sring Launcher + Grip (no added weight)
BB-10
Kreis Launched 1st

Kreis VS Defense
Kreis VS Short Stamina
Kreis VS Tall Stamina
Kreis VS Spin Stealer
Kreis VS Attack
Kreis VS Balance

This is all I know I can gather for now...
Disadvantagous Stamina matchup, Stamina v. Defense and other outclassed combos.

What exactly are you trying to prove here? It's already been established that Kreis is an outclassed Wheel. It's not bad, but it's not particularly good either. So, are you trying to prove it to be up to par with Death with Defense, Phantom with Stamina, and Duo with both?
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Sring Launcher + Grip (no added weight)
BB-10
Kreis Launched 1st

Kreis VS Short Stamina
Kreis Cygnus SW145D VS Phantom Cancer AD145WD
Kreis: 13/20 (12 OS, 1 KO)
Phantom: 7/20 (all OS)

This is all I know I can gather for now...

This test result is pretty interesting, but you should do a mirror test instead, where the only change is of the Metal Wheel.
Can somebody test Kreis Cygnus ED145/WA130ES/EWD/EDS
Kreis has already shown to suck at everything, and the combo u want tested isn't necessarily very good, sorry. Unhappy
The point was everything was free spinning on it, it is not supposed to be competitive but I thought it would be interesting to see how it does.
Then u should post that in the fun combos thread, I don't think anyone would waste their time to test a combo that they know will not do good. (no offense, but its true)