Kinnikuman/M.U.S.C.L.E./Ultimate Muscle Discussion.

The toys of the old. Rubber gashapon wrestlers with the mascot of Kinnikuman!
Plus the early 2000's Ultimate Muscle anime, featuring the new Kid Muscle!
Absolute hilarious anime, and the small rubber toys are just fun to make an army of.
You know this is hilarious because ive been trying to remember the name of this show all day, i knew it had ultimate in the name, i searched for hours and then i get on here and it right here, i love this show, very big part of my childhood
Seriously, the show is absolutely hilarious. Mentaro is like, THE BEST ANIME CHARACTER EVER. I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ANY OTHERS.
This brings back childhood memories. I used to come home after school and watch this like every day, however I have no idea what it is even about now :p
King muscle was the greatest wrestler in the galaxy. He raised his child, Kid Muscle (Mentaro Kinnikuman) as a weakling, hiding his wrestling achievements. King went into hiding. Earth is threatened by the dMP, an evil wrestler organization. The Muscle Squad is too old and weak, without King Muscle as well. So they take recruits. There's a legend in the Kinnikuman Family, where anyone in the bloodline can achieve Ultimate Muscle. Kid is sent to earth and discovers Meat, his dad's trainer and manager. He was frozen for 10 years after King's title was given as the best wrestler ever. Kid Muscle now is with the new Muscle team and has to fight the evil dMP Smile
(Aug. 31, 2014  8:14 PM)LMAO Wrote: This brings back childhood memories. I used to come home after school and watch this like every day, however I have no idea what it is even about now :p

Me too man,I used to watch this in kindergarten before,haha.
The 80's cartoon is so hilarious...