Kingdom Heart 3 is comeing but no Realase date yet

Tamer Brad Wrote:good

enough then, i'm getting a little exhausted how everyone is going for the jugular with everyone else here lately

see: dexter
wheres a jack bauer neck biting gif when i need one bah
Tamer Brad Wrote:good

enough then, i'm getting a little exhausted how everyone is going for the jugular with everyone else here lately

see: dexter

[Image: Sesame-Street-Elmo-Loves-You-Print-C12204840.jpeg]
Serious

Anywho, is Kingdom Hearts really that great? I played it before, but......meh.
Kei Wrote:I hope this doesn't come out for PS3. D: I'm sure it will though.

if it does then...i better start saving money now
i hear this game is the best game ever before even coming out
Artie Wrote:i hear this game is the best game ever before even coming out

You mean like every other Square Enix game?

OMG FINAL FANTASY 13
after how bad the last few FF games have been im sorta wondering how 13 is going to be
I miss FF RPGs Unhappy

But yeah, KH3 automatically be given the a spot for "BEST GAME OF THE YEAR" whenever it's made. I just hope they make the gameplay better.
All Square Enix games are overrated carp IMO.
sam Wrote:All Square Enix games are overrated carp IMO.

Yes, but some of them are very good. They've just been awful ever since the PS2.
I played FFVII.

I cringed harder than I have ever cringed.

qft qft qft qft qft qft
sam Wrote:I played FFVII.

It's not the best game of all time. To say it's a bad game isn't really fair. Play FFIX. Unhappy
Tamer Brad Wrote:
sam Wrote:I played FFVII.

It's not the best game of all time. To say it's a bad game isn't really fair. Play FFIX. Unhappy

damn you love ix dont you lol

I <3 VI and IV.

but chrono trigger and super mario RPG carp all over any FF
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Yes, but some of them are very good. They've just been awful ever since the PS2.

boooo

Both X and XII were AWESOME.
i never finished X, X-2, or XII. they got overly boring
Fleetscut Wrote:i never finished X, X-2, or XII. they got overly boring

Well then you, my friend, clearly missed out. except X-2 because that one was lame
This was funneh. Anway, it looks I'll have a reason to scrape up money for a DS and a PSP (I say that while everyone is thinking "Diamond and Pearl weren't enough for you to buy a DS?").

Oh, and why is it I didn't see anyone talking about FFVIII? That is by far the most under-rated FF game ever.
Katashi Wrote:This was funneh. Anway, it looks I'll have a reason to scrape up money for a DS and a PSP (I say that while everyone is thinking "Diamond and Pearl weren't enough for you to buy a DS?").

Oh, and why is it I didn't see anyone talking about FFVIII? That is by far the most under-rated FF game ever.

Dude there are way more reasons outside of Pokemon to buy a DS...

Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Lunar Knights, Contact, Hotel Dusk, etc. etc. etc.

DS is a carp kick carp portable. There's a reason it's on the fast track to becoming the best selling video game system ever. Wink
FF VIII IS GREAT! That is my favorite FF. I LOVE IT!
Hey Roan you forgot all the great GAMES like Brain Training, Big Brain Academy, Face Training, Sudoku, and more!