Killerken dragooon df105W2D

This is my new spin equalizing combo. It can os death, duo and phantom.
(note these tests were done in a bb-46 stadium, but it may affect dragooon's results only because dragooon is the one with lower stamina)

Part selection
face: normal stone face for some more stamina;msf can be used for more balance
dragooon: left spin, duh!!!
Killerken: the most stamina chrome wheel i have.
Df105: low track so it topple later than other stamina combos; Df105 is the heaviest 105
W2D: High lad, although it has balance issues, it is ok with a low track such as DF105.

equipment
String launcher

Against Duo Cygnus Sa165 EWD
duo launched first on even and Dragooon launched first on odd.
Duo:0wiins
Dragooon:20 os
Dragooon win percentage: 100%
2 ties redone
Dragooon mainly won by 5-6 rotations. duo could have done better.

Against Death cygnus SA165 Ewd
death launched first on even and Dragooon launched first on odd.
Death: 0 wins
dragooon: 20 os
dragooon win percentage:100%
3 ties redone
I expected Death to win more.

Against Phantom Gemios Ad145 Ewd
(I used Gemios because it has more solo spin for me. Ad145 was used because if used with w145 phantom is very flimsy and shaky)
Phantom launched first on even and Dragooon launched first on odd.
Phantom:0wins
Dragooon:20 wins
0 ties
Phantom isn't much of a good spin equalizer wheel, so dragooon winning it was normal.

Note again this was not tested in a bb-10
it loses to attack as it is a pure spin equalizer
Feel free to test
Results seem a bit odd, especially considering death is good against left spin.
Maybe the fact that the KD is at a lower height than death and having W2D as its bottom provides it humongous lad? Kd was winning by 5 rotations. But, maybe i will post tests of death w145.
Canyou post some battle videos. Itll help validate results.
im sorry to tell you that i only have a mobile phone which only allows me to record for 1 minute 03 seconds, and it explodes my storage, so sorry again that i cant do that
Gah, the BB-46 has a flat center, that's not good for testing stamina customs... The idea seems valid enough but unfortunately the tests don't give a really accurate picture of how this would work in a BB-10 *n*
i know, but wouldnt the surface of the bb 10 enable dragooon to spin equalize more?
(Jun. 19, 2013  3:28 PM)cccyyy Wrote: i know, but wouldnt the surface of the bb 10 enable dragooon to spin equalize more?

Ehhh, maybe, but the point I was trying to get across is that it's kind of hard to judge how this custom performs from test results in a stadium other than the BB-10... I'm sorry Unhappy
then can anyone test please?
I don't have time to tests right now, 'cause I'm leaving for a 14 hour trip soon, but I can say that I like this a lot.

Although I am a huge fan of short-tracked attackers, short spin-equalizers have some problems.

Anyway, I tried this, and unfortunately, in a BB-10 it cannot OS Duo BGrin/SA165EWD, but I don't actually know of any Dragooon combo that can do that anyway. The only problem with this would be force smash. If there is a combo that is significantly taller than yours (which would be pretty common, considering the fact that htis is on 105 and W2D) it might get on top of you at the end, and land on you. It would also get ground into the dirt by taller Dragooon combos, so I think SA165EWD would be a better choice. Smile
We should also try this against the newly found counter for Dragooon Earth...