0%
Idk more tests please
66.67%
Nah Unhappy
33.33%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Note VERY IMPORTANT (Click to View)
Thanks for reading.
Ifrit balro s130rf is top tier :\ and it might just be me, but the very important note spoiler isn't working.
Scrape scrape scrape-itty scrape scrape. XD LOL yeah da spoiler ain't working' fer me either.
I guarantee, this will scrape lots, especially in zero-g because, anything under 145 gets killed. I'd like to see more tests please. Call the police, we have a defective spoiler xd
Don't worry, I found out what that Spoiler is. I used a special thing called "Quote"

Aquamarine Wrote:[/color]If you use this combo, then make sure to push EWD up a little bit so it doesn't scrape so much.

Also, I have launcher difficulties and my Duo tests are a llittle funky. Girago should have gotten higher win rates.
(Jan. 25, 2014  7:55 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I guarantee, this will scrape lots, especially in zero-g because, anything under 145 gets killed. I'd like to see more tests please. Call the police, we have a defective spoiler xd
This combo is for BB-10..... and that statement (the thing about anything under 145 gets killed.) isn't completely true.
Yes, the only way 145 height tracks scrape in Zero-G is one or all of these things:

-Improper launch.
-It's a gimmick track(I.e. H145, ED145 etc.)
-Going up against a Sway Attacker.

This combos seems to do well, Dragooon tests are kind of unbelievable though, may just be me.
I fixed the spoiler. And I added win rates.
Kira, I know that the Dragooon tests are crazy. I think the BD145 scraped and touched Dragooon.
If the launcher messed up the duo results, you should probaly redo if you think they aren't valid.
Testing requests:
Flash Orion S130R2F/Wyvang wyvang GB145R2F/Wyvang dragooon SA165LRF: you need top tier attacker tests.
Genbull dragooon F230CF: you need F230 tests of course.
And it would be cool if somebody coup redo those dragoon SA165EWD tests.

Also, why did you use Killerken and not genbull?
1. lost my F230 My friend has my wyvang
2. Killerken fits well w/ Girago