Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF

Can you test this with Revizer Revizer 85/90/BD145/E230 CS/RS/RB/RSF ???!!
sorry if I asked to test something stupid kind of thing,but I want to see it's defense against top-tier defense combos

EDIT-performance against top-tier defense combos
Can Gargole or Genbull be an alternative for Killerken in this combo?
I know this seems irrelevant but does having stress marks on two of the wings on DF105 change the way Killerken Dragooon performs? I have the parts but for some reason I had stress mark on my DF105
Dude, mega necro my friend! This hasn't been posted in in almost a year, haha!

In the future, try posting stuff like that in threads like Ask Me A Question! or Build Me A Combo! rather than necroing old threads. If you were trying to make a claim that an old custom is relevant again, then necroing a thread could sometimes be considered justified, but we've got better places for simple questions like that Tongue_out
I'm sorry, I don't have a clue where to post questions like that
Hey, I only have 1 dragoon. I want to use it either on killerken dragoon df105 lrf or killerken dragoon b:d. Which one should I use it on?
(Dec. 17, 2013  12:52 AM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote: Hey, I only have 1 dragoon. I want to use it either on killerken dragoon df105 lrf or killerken dragoon b:d. Which one should I use it on?

It depends what you're using. For Zero-G, I'd use BGrin, while I'd use DF105 LRF for the BB-10. Tongue_out
(Dec. 17, 2013  3:53 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2013  12:52 AM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote: Hey, I only have 1 dragoon. I want to use it either on killerken dragoon df105 lrf or killerken dragoon b:d. Which one should I use it on?
It depends what you're using. For Zero-G, I'd use BGrin, while I'd use DF105 LRF for the BB-10. Tongue_out
wait, why is that? I thought that b:d was great in both stadiums. Also, I tried out this Killerken Dragooon combo. Sometimes, when it cannot smash duo aquario sa165 WD out, it loses to it because WD has more stamina than lrf

(Dec. 19, 2013  3:00 AM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2013  3:53 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
wait, why is that? I thought that b:d was great in both stadiums. Also, I tried out this Killerken Dragooon combo. Sometimes, when it cannot smash duo aquario sa165 WD out, it loses to it because WD has more stamina than lrf
oh, forgot to tell you, if I'm using b:d, I will switch killerken with reviser