Killer Beafowl UW145EWD Rough Draft

Always nice to see new Beywiki articles up.

Why isn't Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD not mentioned for the BB-10, though?
It should probably be added indeed ... I never personally used it though : could you write a short description for this combination ?
(Jul. 17, 2013  4:46 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Always nice to see new Beywiki articles up.

Why isn't Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD not mentioned for the BB-10, though?

I'm covering that in my draft, no need.
Yes, there is a need, especially since we are talking about a specific part and that the article is already up on Beywiki ... This is more important.
(Jul. 17, 2013  4:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It should probably be added indeed ... I never personally used it though : could you write a short description for this combination ?

===Use in Spin Stealing Customization===
An excellent combo for the BB-10 with EWD is MSF-H Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD. The mass of the Synchrom means it can transfer the spin stolen more effectively than previous spin stealers using Metal Wheels such as Meteo, and the LAD of SA165 combined with EWD's ability to continue spinning indepently while wobbling at the end of a battle make this a very powerful custom.
I think it should be "transfer the spin stolen", and I am also not so sure that SA165 "has LAD" as a Track alone, and all Bottoms wobble on their axis at the end of a spin, not just EWD ...
"transfer the spin stolen", would be fine. I was debating what to put there.

I'm pretty much positive SA165 has LAD. It's a completely circular disk that rolls.

Well, EWD wobbles on it's axis more at the end, I guess. What should I put there?
"... its ability to continue spinning indepently while wobbling" ?
Sure.

Think the section can go up?
We forgot a "den" in that "independently", but sure, hah.
(Jul. 17, 2013  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, this article is now on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...l_UW145EWD

I have however added an "IMPORTANT" section in the EWD part, and you should all take note of what it says : Hasbro's EWD has been observed to wear down more quickly than the other companies' EWD.

I removed "IMPORTANT" and added a "Wearing of EWD" subheading. It deserves one.

(Jul. 18, 2013  10:30 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I'm pretty much positive SA165 has LAD. It's a completely circular disk that rolls.

SA165 itself does not "have LAD"; no part "has" it. There are only parts–like SA165–that can help to enhance the possibility for Life After Death.

edit: Added in Nocto's photographs.
Well then it is very powerful at "enhancing" LAD in both modes, I just got an SA165 yesterday and in Normal mode it aids the beys LAD to about the level of Duo.