Kid Icarus

With the new game in the series coming out next year I couldn't belive that after searching there was no page for this yet
the new trailer came out on the 3DS e-shop for Uprising what did you think. I thought that it showed off how good 3D on 3DS can be, like with the E3 trailer for the game when it was available for download on the 3DS e-shop.
You need to put more into your post when starting a thread.

And I'm completely lost. So this is about Kid Icarus: Uprising? When clicking this thread, I expected to see discussion on the old NES game... But I'm guessing you wanted to make a thread for all 3 games in the series?
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:42 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: You need to put more into your post when starting a thread.

And I'm completely lost. So this is about Kid Icarus: Uprising? When clicking this thread, I expected to see discussion on the old NES game... But I'm guessing you wanted to make a thread for all 3 games in the series?

There's a newer trailer for the game on the 3DS e-shop, and there's a new Kid Icarus game for the 3DS if thats what you ment
Also I read somewhere the NES Kid Icarus will come out no the e-shop for the 3DS, dose anyone know if this is true
So you quote my post and don't even answer my question? Ok, I see how it is...

And it is true. They are releasing a 3DS download of Kid Icarus, with new backgrounds. It makes the game look entirely different.
Incase you were wondering AGB you can get the Kid Icarus 3D download for free if you enter in 2 3DS code on Club Nintendo before X mas aka tomarow for those who don't celibrate X mas + you will be entered in a contest for a free 3DS if you do
Yea, I saw the trailer and the game looks pretty awesome. I never played any of the other games but I will probably buy this one Grin
(Dec. 27, 2011  2:59 PM)Proto Man Wrote: Yea, I saw the trailer and the game looks pretty awesome. I never played any of the other games but I will probably buy this one Grin
From the trailers I can tell it will be almost like a new series, Like 2D metroid to 3D metriod prime, the story go along with the series but the game play is vary diffrent
Metroid to Metroid Prime was most definitely NOT like a new series. Metroid Prime was exactly like the old Metroid games were, but with 3D movements
(Dec. 23, 2011  10:51 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: The new trailer came out on the 3DS e-shop for Uprising what did you think.

Yeah, I saw that, too, but I'm still a little lost, because the only thing I've ever done that has to do with Kid Icarus is SSBB.
(Jan. 07, 2012  8:42 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  10:51 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: The new trailer came out on the 3DS e-shop for Uprising what did you think.

Yeah, I saw that, too, but I'm still a little lost, because the only thing I've ever done that has to do with Kid Icarus is SSBB.
there's not to much you missed besides game play because the only other games were on the N.E.S. and the Game boy and I think both didn't have much story
speaking of SSBB
{spoiler}
This dark Pit was from the new trailer was also a color skin for Pit in SSBB
{spoiler}
(Jan. 07, 2012  8:52 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: there's not to much you missed besides game play because the only other games were on the N.E.S. and the Game boy and I think both didn't have much story
There is very little story, and you can just read it online. But all you need to know is that in the original game, you defeat Medusa.

I went to a lot of places that sell NES games trying to find a copy of the Kid Icarus and couldn't find any and + the place that would most likely have it was closed today XD
Have you tried online stores? You could probably get it from Ebay for pretty cheap!
I hate waiting for shipping, I wana play right away and any way Im going to a store that should have it in a hour but if they don't have Kid Icarus guess I'll have to go on ebay
Edit: they didn't have it but will by next week, her, it's the same as shipping XD atlede I got my Max conntroller traded for an Adantiage controller.
Uprising comes out tomarrow in the USA, and with that is a mini series of kid Icarus Anime on the 3DS video. So the what did you guys think of the anime? I thought it had it's up and Downs but worth watching.
I never really was interested in Kid Icarus until SSBB, which even now. I only play as Pit a few times. However, the Music is really good, especially Underworld...