Just started beyblading again!

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul. I am a Thai and I used to play Beyblade when I was really young (about 15 years ago, I think).

Beyblade is like a must have item for primary school kids at that time. I remembered that i brought my beys to school everyday to play with all my friends during lunch break and after school.

Then, after the show ended in season 3, I kinda lost interest in beyblades and move on to other toys.

Many years have passed. I finished college and I am a working adult now.

Last month, I was walking in the mall near my house and accidentally found a few beyblade burst on sales. I was really surprised because I did not really know that the toy still exist and it is still being widely played until today.

You know what's great about being an adult? You have the money to buy all the beyblades you want! lol

To tell you the truth, after playing with a few of them, I found that beyblade has really evolved a lot. It really got me hooked and my blader's box is full of beyblades now!

It's really nice to meet you all and I hope that I could be a part of this great community.
Welcome back
Welcome back! I wasn't even alive when you first started! If you want to know anything about Beyblade Burst, feel free to ask! (or look on the Beyblade Wiki)
@[TempuraMaki] Welcome back.

All of our resources are open to everyone, beywiki can help you a lot on the new series