Just ordered my first two MFB's

(Sep. 29, 2008  7:06 PM)ZenX Wrote: Well I have tested MFBs on Takara's first balance stadium(A-5)(Which actually has no difference than the present one) and I can conclude that Pegasis really sucks on it if I don't use the WF bottom as it can barely win aganist Sagitarrio, therefore, Leone definitely kicks Pegasis's carp and it really is not a match for bull unless it does not perform on a stadium with a tornado ridge...

...which confirms what I continually said before, that Pegasis is not superior just because it was able to save itself from recoil-induced KOs.
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:02 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  7:06 PM)ZenX Wrote: Well I have tested MFBs on Takara's first balance stadium(A-5)(Which actually has no difference than the present one) and I can conclude that Pegasis really sucks on it if I don't use the WF bottom as it can barely win aganist Sagitarrio, therefore, Leone definitely kicks Pegasis's carp and it really is not a match for bull unless it does not perform on a stadium with a tornado ridge...

...which confirms what I continually said before, that Pegasis is not superior just because it was able to save itself from recoil-induced KOs.

I'd argue that Pegasis is superior if it is winning so consistently, regardless of the reasons it is winning.
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:02 PM)Grey Wrote:

I'd argue that Pegasis is superior if it is winning so consistently, regardless of the reasons it is winning.

I'd counter-argue that Pegasis is not superior just because of many cumulative factors that go into it's wins, which happened in a dish with gigantic monstrosities for openings.
You could easily argue both ways but never get anywhere.
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:34 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'd argue that Pegasis is superior if it is winning so consistently, regardless of the reasons it is winning.

I'd counter-argue that Pegasis is not superior just because of many cumulative factors that go into it's wins, which happened in a dish with gigantic monstrosities for openings.

Pegasis wins more than every other MFB against every other MFB in the Attack Stadium. How can you argue it isn't superior when results show that it is?

The large openings play a factor, but if you want to extend that logic you can say, "Samurai Upper + GFC isn't that good, it'd lose if there weren't stadium exits Serious"
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:34 PM)Grey Wrote: I'd counter-argue that Pegasis is not superior just because of many cumulative factors that go into it's wins, which happened in a dish with gigantic monstrosities for openings.

The attack stadium is currently used in official play. Results show that it's superior in it.

You don't like Pegasis or something?
@ Brad: Once we have testing done in the Stamina and Balance Stadiums, I'll 100% agree. But right now, it's just not the case. Smile

(Sep. 30, 2008  11:56 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  11:34 PM)Grey Wrote: I'd counter-argue that Pegasis is not superior just because of many cumulative factors that go into it's wins, which happened in a dish with gigantic monstrosities for openings.

The attack stadium is currently used in official play. Results show that it's superior in it.

You don't like Pegasis or something?

I wouldn't say that I dislike Pegasis itself, I just don't think it's as amazing as everyone claims it to be. Yes, it is superior in the Attack Stadium, but we aren't completely sure about it's performance in the other two stadiums right now.
If the Attack Stadium is all we'll be using for official play, then that's all fine-and-dandy.
(Oct. 01, 2008  12:17 AM)Grey Wrote: @ Brad: Once we have testing done in the Stamina and Balance Stadiums, I'll 100% agree. But right now, it's just not the case. Smile

Obviously we're all speaking in terms of the Attack Stadium. Didn't know you wanted to play BS semantic games. :\ Seems to me you're just looking for any reason you can to write off Pegasis. It's like saying Wolborg MS isn't as great as everyone says because it sucks at TBTS; that doesn't matter because it dominates every other Goddamn stadium.
(Oct. 01, 2008  3:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2008  12:17 AM)Grey Wrote: @ Brad: Once we have testing done in the Stamina and Balance Stadiums, I'll 100% agree. But right now, it's just not the case. Smile

Obviously we're all speaking in terms of the Attack Stadium. Didn't know you wanted to play BS semantic games. :\ Seems to me you're just looking for any reason you can to write off Pegasis. It's like saying Wolborg MS isn't as great as everyone says because it sucks at TBTS; that doesn't matter because it dominates every other Goddamn stadium.

Have done tests in a balance stadium(Takara/ A-5) and blades are starters:
After 50 matches Leone(shot first) won by 32 beats 4 ties and 14 loses against Pegasis...
After 50 matches Leone(shot first) won by 28 beats 12 ties and 10 loses against bull...
After 50 matches Bull(shot first) won by 31 beats 12 ties(both KOd) and 7( KOs) loses against Pegasis...

Sagittario was able to outspin Bull and Pegasis for 4~7 and did not have ties and got mostly (self most)KO'd due to its poor balance Confused

If I had an attack stadium I could have made these test in it as well, however,
for the balance stadium Leone is a sweeper and Pegasis is moderate and Sagittario still sucks...

Note: A-5(Tri-steps) and BB-14 are same in walls, diameter and slopes, different in looks...
Note2: I have used a Tornado Attack stadium which is similar to BB-10 and the performances of Beyblades similar to Pegasis did not had much of a change between the Tri-steps and Tornado Attack, therefore, with more tests(up to 50~100 matches) you all will see that Pegasis is moderate in Attack stadium as well.

off-topic: agree on the issue of Wolborg MS as it still really rocks Grin
That is some pretty intense testing...So Sagitarrio is literally sucks lol.