Just joining.

Hey. I'm completely new here and coming in blind. I personally enjoy beyblade as a hobby and, as such, formulate new combos to use. I'm trying to find the perfect blend of defense and stamina so expect me not to use attack types often. Back to the point. Like I said, I'm going in blind so if anyone could provide any tips at all, it would be much help for me. And if anyone is reading this, thank you for taking your time.
Welcome to the community blader. Try searching through the Beyblade general and Beyblade customizations threads. You should be able to find mostly what your after there. Other than that maybe message one of the committee members (blue name) anything else you'd like to know.
Hi I am a new blader. I started to play beyblade. I am Ryan Valkyrie's sister. I'm looking for cheap burst beys and I live in England
(Feb. 12, 2017  12:58 PM)Amazing blader Wrote: Hi I am a new blader. I started to play beyblade. I am Ryan Valkyrie's sister. I'm looking for cheap burst beys and I live in England

Hello! You should first make your own thread in this forum. (Introduce Yourself) If you need any assistance with anything, PM one of the moderators, like Kai-V, or any other user.