Just joined Worldbeyblade Orgainization.

hi. My name is Aurora.Light. Just joined this forum. Hopefully I will make some friends here. Smile Peace.
WelcomeGrin
Have fun.
Don't forget to read Th!nks guide to beginners for help!
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Yo!Welcome to the WBO!Hope you have fun here!
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy it here. Make sure to read the Welcome PM from Kai-V and stay out of trouble. PM me if you need any help or want a sig. Smile
Thanks. Seems like a good place to staySmile
Hi Aurora.Light!

Welcome to the WBO, you can also read my guides. One for MyCode and the other for your User CP. If you do have any further questions regarding the two, feel free to message me!
(Sep. 23, 2012  7:01 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Hi Aurora.Light!

Welcome to the WBO, you can also read my guides. One for MyCode and the other for your User CP. If you do have any further questions regarding the two, feel free to message me!

Thanks. Will pm u guys if I got questions.
welcome to the wbo. im sure that ull find some friends somewhere on this site, although, its rly here for discussing beyblade, not so much making friends...but im sure ull make friends anyway. anyway, be sure to read the rules and be careful wut u post.
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you read the PM Kai V sent you when you first joined. Also check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a good guide for new Bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
This thread is outdated, please closed it.
Not before I say hey whats up...

"Hey whats up?"
Ha good one metamadness , umm I don't think it's closed yet though!!!!!!!???? I mean it's been like 3 years. Anyways welcome ( even though you've been a member for like 3 yrs ) Smile