Just An NJ Beyblade Veteran Looking for Battles

I've been into Beyblades for over ten years (since about middle school) and love everything about the franchise. I own DVDs and these here are a few of my heavily customized Beys. I already proposed a new meet-up/tournament for the NYC/NJ AREA. So go check on the updates for that too, hopefully we get something goin asap as I really only battle 2 close friends.

I'm 24, from Cental New Jersey, currently living in my own studio apartment. I have snake bites piercings and love Alternative Rock (I recently met both Mike Patton and Andrew W.K. Haha) and film. Hmu and get to know me. Thanks!

[Image: image.jpg]

UPDATE
Hey Shabookabear! Welcome to the WBO!

NYC has historically been one of our biggest communities, but there have been less events there recently as we've struggled to find hosts to organize events. We have something coming up in NYC soon, and hopefully we'll see the momentum return to that scene Smile
Greetings Shabookabear...Err wait a minute...I honestly don't hope how I think you are...well if not welcome to the wbo! Please do enjoy your stay!

hmm, considering there are a lot of new entries coming into here. Might be a good idea to converse and expand the Team set up arrangements, will be noted for future reference!