Oct

Judgy Judgements (CANCELED)

Vienna, Virginia
Glyndon Park
300 Glyndon St NE
  We will meet under a pavilion. Look for people playing Beyblade.
3:00 PM on 10/01/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

IMPORTANT
This event is a Burst GT format event. Please read the rulebooks, as we will not be providing parts for you to use.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vhry...OGpeM/edit
GT Rulebook

Judgy Judgements. Enjoyable. 

Blader Cap of 24.

Notice:
You are responsible for reading the rules before the tournament. Please show up with official and legal equipment, including launchers. If you have any concerns whatsoever, please contact me by sending me a message. We will go over the rulebook at the beginning of the tournament to make sure everyone understands.

Keep An Eye on Your Belongings:
Bladers, please keep an eye on your stuff. No one wants to lose anything. We’re not saying this stuff happens often, but this is a public venue, and it is better safe than sorry. Guardians, please do not leave your kids unattended. We are not their caretakers. Thanks in advance.

Please also note that there will be a special area for judge’s stuff so that they can focus solely on their matches. We will make it clear which ones they are so that you do not go near them.

PM me “I have 27% blader spirit” to prove to me that you are reading this.

Schedule:
3:00 PM - Registration Opens
3:30 PM - Registration Closes
3:30 PM - Rules Review and Questions
3:40 PM - Matches start
The top cut will be tentative, but we will try to keep things moving. Please do not leave before we announce this, as you may be one of the Bladers who will advance to the final stage.

This will be a tightly run schedule, so leave for the tournament accordingly. Once matches start, we can no longer add you to the bracket. You are welcome to stay for free play if you are unable to participate in the main event.

[Image: unknown.png]
We will be playing in the Standard BeyStadium for this event. If you have it, please bring it. Feel free to bring any other stadiums you want for free play.

Prizes:
A 73% increase in Blader Spirit. This is will be given out to the top 23 participants.

I hope to see you all at Judgy Judgements!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
If we can get to over 20 participants I’ll pick up a prize or two for this event. I can also sell some Pro Series at the event so if you need to buy stuff so that you can play just let me know in a private message and we’ll work something out.
Very cool format that I’m excited to play
With hurricane Ian making a guest appearance this weekend, the tournament(s) may have to be cancelled. I’ll give the final call tonight. Good luck everybody, and stay safe.

The Supreme One
Yami
LJ-Blader
ICrazyEater
Dumalla21!
Angrydragon68
Laserblader5682
This matches for event have now been processed.