BRUTE FORCE: My team

Hey my dudes. I need a team and I could not find one near Red Bluff, Cal, USA. So anyone wanna join? It is called Brute Force. It's a Hasbro and TT team, so you need to live in Cal, and you need to have at least 3 Hasbro beys and 1 launcher. The launcher can be TT or Hasbro because TT launchers are better usually when you got the right stuff

Here, take this quiz as well. And yes, it is required:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iXFf-qY...TDWK8OJzEY
I'll PM you once I get the results, to see if your in
Yo I would love to join but, I would have to cross the entire US sorry
NovicYo I would love to join but, I would have to cross the entire US sorry

where do you live? Florida or anywhere in between there and cali
(Feb. 09, 2021  2:14 AM)Devildragon Wrote: NovicYo I would love to join but, I would have to cross the entire US sorry

where do you live? Florida or anywhere in between there and cali

Im in florida yes
Well, Beyblade isn't to popular around these parts, and the craze just hit here a few months ago, so I guess no one will join
I wish I could too, but I live far from California
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:42 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey my dudes. I need a team and I could not find one near Red Bluff, Cal, USA. So anyone wanna join? It is called Brute Force

why is it that im so close to every lonely state. someone lives in washington. someone lives in California. IM IN OREGON O_O
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:40 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  2:42 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hey my dudes. I need a team and I could not find one near Red Bluff, Cal, USA. So anyone wanna join? It is called Brute Force

why is it that im so close to every lonely state. someone lives in washington. someone lives in California. IM IN OREGON O_O

That's kinda funny lol

i would like to join but i dont live in california lol
(Feb. 26, 2021  5:32 PM)Pixi Wrote:

i would like to join but i dont live in california lol

Everybody would like to join but everybody doesn't live in California lol but also kinda :c
i already have a team and to tell you the truth my team is the strongest in the world
(Mar. 18, 2021  3:28 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: i already have a team and to tell you the truth my team is the strongest in the world

that's a blatant lie.
(Mar. 18, 2021  3:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  3:28 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: já tenho uma equipa e para falar a verdade a minha equipa é a mais forte do mundo

isso é uma mentira descarada.
Come to Portugal and we will show you
No one even cares because they don't live near me
Kinda lol but not really
(Mar. 18, 2021  6:17 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  3:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: isso é uma mentira descarada.
Come to Portugal and we will show you

...I don't even need to see. I'm totally sure that my younger sister would slay you. And, don't make baseless claims and/or brag on other people's threads, especially when it's unrelated. It's childish and annoying. Don't say 'I'm the best,' prove it. unless you have beaten every WBO/WBBA sanctioned team, then you are not the best. Capisce?
(Mar. 19, 2021  4:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  6:17 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: Venha a Portugal e vamos mostrar-lhe

... Eu nem preciso ver. Tenho certeza de que minha irmã mais nova iria matar você. E não faça afirmações infundadas e / ou gabar-se dos tópicos de outras pessoas, especialmente quando não está relacionado. É infantil e irritante. Não diga 'eu sou o melhor', prove. a menos que você tenha vencido todas as equipes sancionadas pela WBO / WBBA, então você não é o melhor. Capisce?
You're right, I'm not going to brag just act. I very much doubt that your sister beats me 😂. Yes, I'm the best but I don't say anything anymore because I will show in the arena
(Mar. 19, 2021  4:50 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  4:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ... Eu nem preciso ver. Tenho certeza de que minha irmã mais nova iria matar você. E não faça afirmações infundadas e / ou gabar-se dos tópicos de outras pessoas, especialmente quando não está relacionado. É infantil e irritante. Não diga 'eu sou o melhor', prove. a menos que você tenha vencido todas as equipes sancionadas pela WBO / WBBA, então você não é o melhor. Capisce?
You're right, I'm not going to brag just act. I very much doubt that your sister beats me 😂. Yes, I'm the best but I don't say anything anymore because I will show in the arena

Quiet down, son.
Wow, people are just chatting about how strong their team is, just ignoring mine- GG people, GG
lol
and im just watching eating popcorn instead of doing my algebra unit test
No one even did the poll but me!