Jiraiya Blade and Metal Ape Compacts

Since I have both of these now, I'd though I make a thread showing how well both performed against Dark Effigy MS.

Ar: Metal Ape
Wd: CWD: defense 17g
Rc: Metal Change Core
Direction: Right

The Metal Ape combo was launched first in these tests.
Battle 1: Combo KOs DEMS
Battle 2: Combo KOs DEMS
Battle 3: Draw
Battle 4: DEMS Outspins Combo
Battle 5: DEMS Outspins Combo
Battle 6: Draw
Battle 7: DEMS KOs Combo

Stadium: MFB Attack
-----------------------------------------------------
Wolborg MS was launched first in these tests.

Battle 1: WBMS Outspins Combo
Battle 2: WBMS Outspins Combo
Battle 3: WBMS Outspins Combo

Battle 2: WBMS Outspins Combo

Stadium: Tornado Balance
-----------------------------------------
The Jiraiya Blade combo was launched first in these tests.
Ar: Jiraiya Blade
Wd: CWD: defense 17g
Rc: Metal Change Core
Direction: Right

Battle 1: DEMS KOs Combo
Battle 2: Combo KOs DEMS
Battle 3: Combo KOs DEMS
Battle 4: DEMS KOs Combo
Battle 5: DEMS KOs Combo

Stadium: MFB Attack
---------------------------------------------
Wolborg MS was launched first in these tests.

Battle 2: Combo KOs WBMS
Battle 3: Draw
Battle 4: Combo KOs WBMS
Battle 5: Combo KOs WBMS, then WBMS bounces off my bag back into the stadium and loses by being outspinned.

Battle 2: Combo KOs WBMS
Battle 4: Combo Outspins WBMS
Battle 5: WBMS Outspins Combo

Stadium: Tornado Balance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Metal Ape is slightly better than Jiraiya Blade. In other random battles, Metal Ape seems to be able to KO DEMS more consistently.

One thing Jiraiya Blade and Metal Ape both have in common, is if they don't KO DEMS, they lose. Circle Upper has much better survival than both.

Any suggestions?
I love the first one. What I like about Metal Ape is its roundness. Jiraiya Blade always seemed a bit strange to use for me. Personally, I also feel that Metal Ape is more compact than Jiraiya Blade.
Metal Ape seems to perform a bit better than Jiraiya Blade, I think it's shape has a lot to do with it. Although, in tests against each other, and against WBMS, they perform so similarly that's really hard to tell which is better. Metal Ape is definitely the most compact AR in the HMS series, but Jiraiya Blade isn't much bigger and weighs nearly 3 grams more.

They're both capable of late game KOs against WBMS in TB, and they both do very well against it in the MFB attack stadium. Performance is really close, but shape wise, I think Metal Ape is superior.
Jiraiya Blade shouldn't work well for compact types because most of its weight is focused around the outside.
(Nov. 14, 2008  9:27 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Jiraiya Blade shouldn't work well for compact types because most of its weight is focused around the outside.

I think the fact that it's quite small and dense is enough to counteract this.
Updated first post with results against Wolborg MS. All tests were performed in right spin.