Jeopardy! (Game Show)

[Image: IxNDj3F.png]

"Jeopardy! is an American television game show created by Merv Griffin. The show features a quiz
competition in which contestants are presented with general knowledge clues in the form of answers,
and must phrase their responses in question form."

My mom says this show is for "old people," but I still enjoy watching it and questioning the answers as the contestants do (correctly even occasionally!). Anybody else watch this?
i like this show because i have a bunch of random knowledge and facts stuck in my head
It's been 5 days, and there seems to be no activity on here. So yeah, revive go. I dislike this show.
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:57 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: It's been 5 days, and there seems to be no activity on here. So yeah, revive go. I dislike this show.
I dislike you.
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:58 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:57 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: It's been 5 days, and there seems to be no activity on here. So yeah, revive go. I dislike this show.
I dislike you.

Don't turn this to SPAM, take it to PMs.
noticed this show a few times here in australia on channel 1. dont like to watch it but if i am, i just answere what ever i can, getting them right about 75% of the time.
I like answering the questions
I really love this show, very educational and very exciting when people are on a streak. I try to answer the questions but I fail, but gradually I start to get more excited about it and answer it correct Grin

But here in Australia, I don't think channel one is airing it anymore Unhappy
I like this show. Occasionally I get the answers, or should I say questions, right!

They played a college edition and like over 9000 of my brain cells died.
Along with Wheel of Fortune, I watched this show all the time when I was younger with my family, as I liked the random trivial information and puzzle solving. I still watch both on occasion
i dont know if i can do this but revive i like wheel of fortune better
Julia Collins is well into her fourth week on the show and has been averaging about $20,000 per game. Anybody else think she'll break the $400,000 mark tonight?
How have I missed this topic? I really enjoy watching this along with Wheel of Fortune.

I haven't been able to see a lot lately, but part of me feels she won't.

Then again, seeing how she's done so far; anything is possible.
The Jeopardy giant has fallen! Gasp

Yesterday, Julia Collins' 20-day winning streak came to an end after falling short in Double and Final Jeopardy. Her total winnings amounted to about $420,000, making her the highest scoring woman and breaking the record for what I believe to be the second most amount of money ever won in the game show's history. And even though she lost, her Jeopardy career definitely isn't over yet, as she'll be back for the next Tournament of Champions.

I've sure had a lot of fun watching these past several weeks. Smile