Japanese Beyblade 2002 games question

Hi guys! Very long time, no see. 

I know this is a bit on the obscure side of things, especially so many years later now, but has anyone played the Japanese exclusive Beyblade 2002 games?
There's a Takao (Tyson) and Daichi version as well as a third separate game (Ikuze!, I'll call it, because that's the word I can read from the title).

I'm curious if the differences between them, especially between Takao and Daichi, and if buying both or all 3 versions is worth it. If anyone can help, that'd be awesome!
I would recommend just getting them all there all gonna games just don’t think it’s gonna have the best Graphics
(Dec. 18, 2018  5:57 AM)Justj11. Wrote: I would  recommend just getting them all there all gonna games just don’t think it’s gonna have the best Graphics

I probably will just end up buying all of them for collecting purposes then. I've already got about half of all the original plastic-era Beyblade games, so I might as well just get them all, especially since they are mostly very cheap.
(Jan. 05, 2019  5:57 AM)Pich Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2018  5:57 AM)Justj11. Wrote: I would  recommend just getting them all there all gonna games just don’t think it’s gonna have the best Graphics

I probably will just end up buying all of them for collecting purposes then. I've already got about half of all the original plastic-era Beyblade games, so I might as well just get them all, especially since they are mostly very cheap.

That’s cool and I also meant good