[Jakarta] [18 Dec 11] Bey Bash: Celebration

Bey Bash: Celebration, Dec 18th 2011

Date : Sunday, December 18th, 2011

Time : Arrive @11 a.m. SHARP for registrations, introductions, rules overview, free play, sales/purchases. The Tournament will begin @12 p.m. WIB - until finished

Venue/Location : Pantai Indah Kapuk - Metro Broadway Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 2, Pantai Indah Kapuk - Jakarta 14460, Indonesia Google Map : http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=13...PDA&dtab=2

Format : 28 Participants : Round Robin Block System
More than 28 Participants : Double Elimination

Fees : USD. 5,- for entrance OR USD. 10,- to purchase a WBO passport (valid for 1 year). Current passport holders are free. (All fees must be settled before the event date). If paying in Rupiah, it is Rp. 100.000 for a passport OR Rp. 50.000 for a one time entrance fee

Prizes :
- Bakushin Susanow Lunar Eclipse Version
- Vulcan Horoseus
- Fang Leone Burning Claw Version

*NO FAKE PARTS (Don't bring them to the event)*

Attendees :
1. wpardin
2. felix_n
3. Sammy Lie
4. Darrel Lie
5. Killer Instinct
6. Andrew_C
7. sebas033
8. Kaskus
9. ThebluePegasis5
10. blitz300
11. fast(fadhy)
12. Albert AG
13. Jenson
14. Sentinel Prime
15. BladerNerd
16. vincenteh
17. blacksun
18. sri_rama
19. BeybladerJoeS
20. NoSkillBlader
21. Prokipotegg
22. Nightmare007
23. iqbal25
24.OncomBlader
Updated the OP. Just called Sammy Lie. He & the group will come to the tourney...
I'M SO IN ! Supaburn
P.S. That Sushanow is MINE ! XD
To burn the SPIRIT OF BLADER's
Bakushin Susanow Lunar Eclipse Version
Fang Leone Burning Claw Version
Vulcan Horuseus
I'm in, just wait for me!
count me in.......
Count me in
Make sure the tournament start on time,as I have to going back to Bandung after that
[/align]
I wont waste this passport 4 nothing, so count me in Grin
If you guys wondering why the prizes are different than the usual, its because wpardin's son (felix_n) is having his birthday @December 19th Joyful_2 So dont forget to say Happy-Early-Birthday Chief - Idea! XD
What? burning claw!!! BTW Happy Birthday Felix!
Updated the OP. vincenteh, blacksun & sri_rama called me to put their names on the list.

COUNT ME IN,THANKS!
added NoSkillBlader to the list too...

20 participants in just 2 days... that was fast...
I am a newbie. Count me in. Smile
Just call Nightmare 007, he'll come to the CELEBRATION Joyful_2
Just put Nightmare007 on the list. A few people will come to the tourney as well. I don't really know if they will come for sure or not since they are new to WBO. They are around 20+ years old so more older participants if they choose to join.
Count me in, I'm the cousin of Tito (Blitz300) and Todo (NoSkillBlader)
Sorry, but i won't be coming tomorrow
(Dec. 17, 2011  11:39 AM)BladerNerd Wrote: Sorry, but i won't be coming tomorrow
So is my dad Sentinel Prime, he has a family business today, so he'll just drop me at the location then pick me up later when i'm done spinning & judging Grin
That is too bad.

Anyway, it is Game Day today...

Just be prepared because someone will come without notice. That happened before. If you have any questions regarding place or anything, pls feel free to call me at 0811 888 606.

1st Place : fast (fadhy) >> Bakushin Sushanow 90WF Lunar Eclipse Version
2nd Place : Kaskus :p >> Fang Leone W105R2F Burning Claw Version
3rd Place : NoSkillBlader >> Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Congratz & thx to wpardin Grin Joyful_2