JCE's Custom Beyblade Tournaments | #3 IS GOING

Poll: Round Robin or Swiss?

Round Robin/Group Round Robin
40.00%
Swiss
60.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Taking a break, be back in 30 mins or so.
(Jul. 20, 2021  1:12 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Taking a break, be back in 30 mins or so.

Who's leading right now?
New challonge link: https://challonge.com/t3n1jxor

Had issues with the old bracket.

Sorry BurningSands, I had a few... Issues with drift's same spin performance. It seems harder to control stock. I can control it very well on other beys...
(Jul. 20, 2021  3:51 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: New challonge link: https://challonge.com/t3n1jxor

Had issues with the old bracket.

Sorry BurningSands, I had a few... Issues with drift's same spin performance. It seems harder to control stock. I can control it very well on other beys...

Its alright. Things just happen, man — its no one’s fault and I completely understand
(Jul. 20, 2021  2:40 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Starting again.

Oh great.

Yes! I beat LJ! Lol anyways we can't enter the new link you put up
5th place is ok for me. lol

(Jul. 20, 2021  4:32 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

https://challonge.com/p9gwrp0u/

There ya go
Looks like I'm going up against Vanish Fafnir I'm just praying that Belial has enough life after death to outspin Fafnir and Spriggan Vs Dragon should be interesting, I'm rooting for you JCE (No offense Alextheblader)
World will win. My vanish lost its first battle in this tournament...
(Jul. 20, 2021  4:32 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Good Job!
(Jul. 20, 2021  8:20 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  4:32 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yes! I beat LJ! Lol anyways we can't enter the new link you put up

Good Job!

Thanks, gg to you too!

(Jul. 20, 2021  8:12 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: World will win. My vanish lost its first battle in this tournament...

Wait, did Belial beat Fafnir?
Good job BurningSands (even tho I won) You did good!
Not tryna to Rush you JCE_13 but can u tell me when the tournaments coming back? (I really wanna know who wins lol)
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:28 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Not tryna to Rush you JCE_13 but can u tell me when the tournaments coming back? (I really wanna know who wins lol)
I actually am on an important trip to the other side of the state. I’ll be back tomorrow I think.
(Jul. 22, 2021  2:14 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:28 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Not tryna to Rush you JCE_13 but can u tell me when the tournaments coming back? (I really wanna know who wins lol)
I actually am on an important trip to the other side of the state. I’ll be back tomorrow I think.

Okie
Yo, I'm back, starting the finals.
Nice! Wait I'm I still in or was I eliminated?
(Jul. 27, 2021  6:20 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Nice! Wait I'm I still in or was I eliminated?

Looks like you got eliminated sorry bud Unhappy
Serves me right for choosing a GT bey...
(Jul. 27, 2021  6:25 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Serves me right for choosing a GT bey...

To make you feel better, I lost to against I'm Batman lol Nice job I'm Batman and I hope you win the finals!
(Jul. 27, 2021  6:26 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  6:25 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Serves me right for choosing a GT bey...

To make you feel better, I lost to against I'm Batman lol Nice job I'm Batman and I hope you win the finals!

l o s t  t o  c r a n b e r r i e s

nice job UnseenBurst LegendJustice and everyone else who (is) participating!
(Jul. 27, 2021  6:26 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

That does make me feel better but looking at the leader board says no... But GG every one!!!