Is this true or not. New Fafnir in April

Appearantly there were place holders for a left spin stamina type to come out in april, possibly new Fafnir? To me it seems legit, sorry I have no pics tho, I'll try to credit where I found this rumour later as I am in school right now.
I find it difficult to have a new Fafnir, since possibly the new protagonist will have a Yellow Dragon Bey
Hey guys since perfect Phoenix is super strong how strong do you think the evolution will be maybe they’ll have like a upgraded dead armor and do that hole eclipse thing with Phoenix and hades
(Feb. 13, 2019  12:15 AM)Red phi Wrote: Hey guys since perfect Phoenix is super strong how strong do you think the evolution will be maybe they’ll have like a upgraded dead armor and do that hole eclipse thing with Phoenix and hades
This is the wrong thread to talk about that.
I really hope there is a new fafnir. I don't have a cho z bey yet so I was thinking of a getting Geist Fafnir. But a new fafnir would be awsome too!
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:38 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Appearantly there were place holders for a left spin stamina type to come out in april, possibly new Fafnir? To me it seems legit, sorry I have no pics tho, I'll try to credit where I found this rumour later as I am in school right now.

Na man, that bey ain't Fafnir. I mean it isn't confirmed yet what the protagonist bey is. By the looks of it. It may be a left spin bey since it's a dragon bey. Also, if it were to be Fafnir why not Free be the owner? Free fans would absolutely hate if anyone tries to succeed Free's spot of Fafnir. You know...Also the trademark name for this bey is "Ace-Rock-Gran Dragon" now this name isn't confirmed yet. It is rumored to have 3 different modes for the layer, driver idk. Just watch ilinnuc's latest video on the Season 4 video.
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:42 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:38 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Appearantly there were place holders for a left spin stamina type to come out in april, possibly new Fafnir? To me it seems legit, sorry I have no pics tho, I'll try to credit where I found this rumour later as I am in school right now.

Na man, that bey ain't Fafnir. I mean it isn't confirmed yet what the protagonist bey is. By the looks of it. It may be a left spin bey since it's a dragon bey. Also, if it were to be Fafnir why not Free be the owner? Free fans would absolutely hate if anyone tries to succeed Free's spot of Fafnir. You know...Also the trademark name for this bey is "Ace-Rock-Gran Dragon" now this name isn't confirmed yet. It is rumored to have 3 different modes for the layer, driver idk. Just watch ilinnuc's latest video on the Season 4 video.

His main bey is a dragon bey. Also all dragon beys don't have to be leftspin lol
It think it is the deuteragonist's bey, yellow, can be a Lion Based bey because we haven't seen a Lion bey in the burst yet, If it is a lion based bey then it should be like LEONIS, SO COOL, and I hope it has Bearing'

Might not be Fafnir
(Feb. 14, 2019  11:37 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: It think it is the deuteragonist's bey, yellow, can be a Lion Based bey because we haven't seen a Lion bey in the burst yet, If it is a lion based bey then it should be like LEONIS, SO COOL, and I hope it has Bearing'

Might not be Fafnir

Shelter Regulus was a lion bey.
(Feb. 14, 2019  11:37 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: It think it is the deuteragonist's bey, yellow, can be a Lion Based bey because we haven't seen a Lion bey in the burst yet, If it is a lion based bey then it should be like LEONIS, SO COOL, and I hope it has Bearing'

Might not be Fafnir
Dash drivers are only attack or balance drivers no defense or stamina drivers..
I am hoping dash to come out with stamina drivers
It's been confirmed that a gt fafnir will be released in april