Is this tornament worthy ?

For some reason this is weirdly competitive combo

Virgo
Flame
Gb 145
Ms

This is very good in stamina as well as defense it barely gets rung out and if it does it easily bounces out of the pockets with enormous stamina left over for survivor finishes
I don't know what parts you tested it against, but for standard it is worthless at best. Unfortunately, Flame is too light, MS has no balance and Virgo lacks ideal weight and weight distribution. The only capable part is GB145.
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:13 PM)jade_juper Wrote: I don't know what parts you tested it against, but for standard it is worthless at best. Unfortunately, Flame is too light, MS has no balance and Virgo lacks ideal weight and weight distribution. The only capable part is GB145.

But , GB145 can also be defeated by BGrin in opposite spin .
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:14 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:13 PM)jade_juper Wrote: I don't know what parts you tested it against, but for standard it is worthless at best. Unfortunately, Flame is too light, MS has no balance and Virgo lacks ideal weight and weight distribution. The only capable part is GB145.

But , GB145 can also be defeated by B:D in opposite spin .

But it is illogical to compare a spin track to a performance tip. In this case, certainly. If the GB145 combo were to be Wyang Wyang GB145 R2F vs Pegasis (pre hybrid system) B:D, the B:D would lose.
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:17 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:14 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: But , GB145 can also be defeated by BGrin in opposite spin .

But it is illogical to compare a spin track to a performance tip. In this case, certainly. If the GB145 combo were to be Wyang Wyang GB145 R2F vs Pegasis (pre hybrid system) BGrin, the BGrin would lose.

Yikes , I was actually telling the combo i.e GB145 MS , BGrin is better substitute for replacing it ( Since , MS has a metal tip and is probably somewhat unbalanced )
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:17 PM)jade_juper Wrote: But it is illogical to compare a spin track to a performance tip. In this case, certainly. If the GB145 combo were to be Wyang Wyang GB145 R2F vs Pegasis (pre hybrid system) BGrin, the BGrin would lose.

Yikes , I was actually telling the combo i.e GB145 MS , BGrin is better substitute for replacing it ( Since , MS has a metal tip and is probably somewhat unbalanced )

Oh please don't mind me. Sorry if I was a bit blunt.
For combo suggestions and the like, please use the Build me a combo thread.

New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here. Since this doesn't seem to be that kind of thread, I am closing it.