Is this real? (Seaborg Discussion)

kool just won it in eBay
soooooooooo is seaborg any good
also how do i change the thread name
That's not just Seaborg. It's Seaborg 2. Joyful_3 And I could be wrong - I've never had one - but I believe it's a good beyblade.

And on the subject of stuff being real - quick question. Can anyone name this stadium? [Image: b2ca_1.jpg]
looks fake, but it could be the first attack stadium excpt diffrent color.
that stadium is a 100% fake stadium i rember it it say like spining top stadium at the side on a sticker but yeah mine broke after 3 hours

edit seaborg 2 it ok good attack but 98% of the time it looses cause it recoils horribly
(Dec. 09, 2008  10:58 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: seaborg 2 it ok good attack but 98% of the time it looses cause it recoils horribly
One of the only uses for Seaborg 2 AR is similar to Trypio - to try to "push" the opponent out of the stadium.
Thought I didn't recognize it........it is a pretty colour though.....:3

And that Seaborg quote is exactly the quote I was thinking about. I could only remember the first bit though. XD
i still like the stadium...i would get it just becuz but thats me
(Dec. 09, 2008  11:04 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2008  10:58 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: seaborg 2 it ok good attack but 98% of the time it looses cause it recoils horribly
One of the only uses for Seaborg 2 AR is similar to Trypio - to try to "push" the opponent out of the stadium.

It has a killer smash in left spin.

Bluezee, the stadium is terribly small. I know because I got one from my last YJA order.
(Dec. 09, 2008  11:43 PM)G Wrote: Bluezee, the stadium is terribly small. I know because I got one from my last YJA order.

So..........does that mean it's an official stadium then? Gasp
@yruahippo: I have two similar stadiums. One red, one yellow, both look just like that, and both are not legit. They do for practice or just for casual battles, but they're not real. The sticker on the side of mine says "Mega Battle Arena", and I got them for £2 each. XD

I can get pictures if you want to compare, but I'm certain they're the same.
Seaborg 2 is great for left-spin smash attack combos.
(Dec. 10, 2008  4:46 AM)bladehoarder Wrote: Seaborg 2 is great for left-spin smash attack combos.

if you like your beyblade stopping instantly on contact, yeah it's great
Seaborg 2 can do some major damaged but the majority of the time you will most definately loose lol.
(Dec. 10, 2008  8:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2008  4:46 AM)bladehoarder Wrote: Seaborg 2 is great for left-spin smash attack combos.

I always thought it worked well
(Dec. 10, 2008  12:51 AM)Saphyr Wrote: @yruahippo: I have two similar stadiums. One red, one yellow, both look just like that, and both are not legit. They do for practice or just for casual battles, but they're not real. The sticker on the side of mine says "Mega Battle Arena", and I got them for £2 each. XD

I can get pictures if you want to compare, but I'm certain they're the same.

S'okay, pictures aren't necessary. I believe you. Joyful_3
(Dec. 10, 2008  2:30 PM)Anubis Wrote:

Do not question the Overlord.
(Dec. 10, 2008  2:30 PM)Anubis Wrote:

i like Eight Spiker more

the recoil on Seaborg 2 is ridonk
It works well with dragoon storm base. Though, I like eight spiker better, its still pretty good.