Is this a good combo?

I have a few combos I made with MFB parts. I'm trying to make a beyblade that counters Zero G. 

Death tempo W105WD

Death tempo SP230WD

Death tempo W105R2F
First one is good but you may find a better CW like Cancer/Aquario/Leone/Hades/Cygnus. tbh other 2 aren't as great

Next time post in this fourm https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A
(Feb. 10, 2018  3:12 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: First one is good but you may find a better CW like Cancer/Aquario/Leone/Hades/Cygnus. tbh other 2 aren't as great

Next time post in this fourm https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A

Thanks
These combos are pretty good but w105 is not good so use a lower track like 90
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:15 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: These combos are pretty good but w105 is not good so use a lower track like 90

Then it will scrape on the fusion wheel because the design of death makes it so that the track is pulled in towards the wheel making it shorter
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:40 PM)Iron Gears Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:15 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: These combos are pretty good but w105 is not good so use a lower track like 90

Then it will scrape on the fusion wheel because the design of death makes it so that the track is pulled in towards the wheel making it shorter

Oh yeah I remember
how does death quetzalcoatl and twisted tempo mix?
(Feb. 17, 2018  5:48 PM)CrazyBay Wrote: how does death quetzalcoatl and twisted tempo mix?

Death Quetzalcoat is good enough stock and better then Twisted Tempo but with 145WD it will be great stamina type too. Stock its pure defence and with 145WD its stamina. Although depending on your launch its possible to OS other beys with 125RDF too. I have OSed Phantom Orion using it. Which is why I prefer it over 145WD but if you don't have fast launcher then 145WD would be best
(Feb. 10, 2018  2:55 PM)Iron Gears Wrote: I have a few combos I made with MFB parts. I'm trying to make a beyblade that counters Zero G. 

Death tempo W105WD

Death tempo SP230WD

Death tempo W105R2F

Pretty good combos, but the last one doesn't feel good. Try Death with B : D, you'll find amazing results.
try: Death (Aquario/Cancer/Bull/Cygnus) (D125/AD145/W145/160) (WD/EWD/SWD/SD/D/PD)