Is bloody Longinus good?

Also, what launcher should I use with it
Bloody Longinus is good with same spin matches, not so much with opposite spin matches. The launcher should not matter.
Well...It has the best teeth among all Longinus beys, and is also one of the heaviest layers (heavier than nL when it is with a disc like 4 or 8), so it sometimes works. But I think the biggest advantage of bL is when it battle with other left spin beys. At least for me, bL doesn't work well against right spin beys. bL is perhaps still the best choice for right spin opponents.
if you are getting bloody longinus, jolt can be a great substitute for xtreme.
Well for nL people suggested string, so do you think it will work
(Jun. 24, 2018  6:04 AM)Luinor king Wrote: Well for nL people suggested string, so do you think it will work

get a b-88, lr launcher, or a regular beylauncher. Heavier beyblades like bL do not work well with ripcord launchers.
People competitively use Bloody Longinus for facing left spin beyblade but they like to switch it out when the opponent chooses to switch to Right spin... Also a benefit with the pack itself is that jolt is a pretty decent driver when it comes to attack...
It’s a good counter to hS but asides for that it’s not very good
It's very good against left spin opponents.
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:54 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: It’s a good counter to hS but asides for that it’s not very good

Not even that good but yeah..