Is beyblade for old or young people

(Apr. 06, 2011  4:07 AM)Dusk Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:31 AM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:24 AM)Pegasus Wrote: Welcome! well it's for both think of it like this- the little kids who play buy beys out of the box and use them as is and don't know much or if even anything about custimization. Older bladers can custimze and can add skill to the game.

Yeah, little ones think they are awesome because they have dark wolf. They won't listen when you tell them it sucks or that beyblade has been around since like 2001

Hey guys, no need to hate on the lil uns (know what thats from?). That's pretty much a stereotype. Look at some members like Diamond. He's young but still knowledgeable.

I mean really little. I'm only 11.
I'm 15 not that old but there is nothing wrong being old and playing beyblade!
times goes by, people getting old, but beyblader will always remains..... keep on spinning
It's for young and old people man. I'm 15 and everytime everyone's asleep at afternoon, i sneak out my house and BeyBattle.
Welcome!

Do not worry about your age or who it's aimed at, anyone can play - That's what games are designed for.

At London tournaments we have parents and adults who Beyblade with us. The plastic series got teens and 9 years on, those that played plastic get sucked back into beyblade.
enjoy the wbo its really awesome and i think beyblade is for old or young because the bladers spirit never stops until the bey stops spinning!!!!(and on the show thats a while)
Beyblade is for young and old people. I'm 15 years old and I play it and my dad is 51 and he plays, too. Also, my brother plays beyblade and he is 7 and I have friends my age that play beyblade.
im 11 too it is both for
ages