Iron Man 3

Iron Man 3 was officially announced at the San Diego Comic-Con International on July 2012. Filming began on May 23, 2012. The film was shot primarily in North Carolina, with additional filming taking place in Florida and China. Get your calendars ready! The initial release date for Iron Man 3 would be on May 3rd 2013.

Check out the all-new official movie trailer here!:

How do you like the new suits? Do you think this new installment to the Iron Man series as well as the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be as good as it's predecessors? Will it be worse? Speculate!
I'm just happy they're putting Mandarin in it... Can't wait for the Justice League movie though Grin
Epic! I can't wait. I showed my dad and he was speechless. I'm just excited because, this was, EPIC!
SWEET! I saw the commercial yesterday and lost it. Definitely going to see this in theaters (Just like any other Marvel movie for me!)

EDIT, stealing Captain America's style with that war machine armor KluelessKen
mandarin is in the movie.....one word AWESOME
(Oct. 25, 2012  3:57 AM)Tri Wrote: stealing Captain America's style with that war machine armor KluelessKen

Nope, apparently in the movie, the US Government wanted to make War Machine more patriotic hence America's colors, if I recall correctly. Although this may be a rumor, trippy, eh?

Oh, and I forgot to mention this in the OP but, this movie plot was supposedly following the Extremis Story arc in the comics. Having nanobots and nanotechnology flying here and there.
at first time thepicture leaked..i thought it was Iron Patriot..then again...its War Machine...
well..i hope there will be more than one new Mark in this Iron Man 3..haha
AWWW this is sweet! I can't wait. I have seen every other Iron Man and I am not missing this one. Y agree with Benjohadi, I hope there is another suit.
Ah yeah!
Cant wait!
this trailer is awesome!! i cant wait
Why did they give War Machine the Iron Patriot Deco?
(Nov. 02, 2012  8:51 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Why did they give War Machine the Iron Patriot Deco?
I'm pretty sure it's Iron Patriot, not War Machine. It's probably what they're calling War Machine, which is the vibe getting from what's been implied from a couple posts, unless they're calling it War Machine and I missed something... which would suck, I guess.

Norman Osborn as the Iron Patriot would be my dream come true, though, like in the Spider-Man comics XD

Hopefully the two week necro was worth it with this post... >.>
(Nov. 17, 2012  5:32 AM)Mino Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2012  8:51 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Why did they give War Machine the Iron Patriot Deco?
I'm pretty sure it's Iron Patriot, not War Machine. It's probably what they're calling War Machine, which is the vibe getting from what's been implied from a couple posts, unless they're calling it War Machine and I missed something... which would suck, I guess.

Norman Osborn as the Iron Patriot would be my dream come true, though, like in the Spider-Man comics XD

Hopefully the two week necro was worth it with this post... >.>
I tried to figure this thing out..but it appeared to be War Machine...even with snap shot of Don (dont know whch paparazi got it) inside the suit..
even the plot...there is no mentioning about Dark Avengers nor Norman Osborn participation...

but hell..to many questions and curiosity....the best part is why Mark XV9218e816286e8916896e961289 (dont the freaking number) "alive"?
i can say the trailer really did boost my adrenalin up...

lets wait 2013's summer..hahah (its a long wait)

i really wanna watch dis movie cuz of war machine and the new iron patriot armor.
im glad the mandarin is finally in a movie
Oh my gosh! Now i'm so thrilled to see it!
SPOILERS
Saw this on Saturday. I loved it, and so did my family. I was surprised at the huge twist involving the Mandarin's true persona at first, but accepted it and actually liked it the second Aldrich Killian(Who was really awesome, btw) revealed that he was the Mandarin at the end. I know that we all, expected something different, and a typical terrorist who just kills people through hate for a country(specifically the US), but if you read around, I didn't initially notice but the film makes a bold statement about how we view terrorism and villains in general. We don't expect the bad guy to be in the form he was. I also really liked how intelligent the plot and action was, and how Tony had to really worked with what he had in order to win. For example, what he did with the microwave to be the one female Extremis soldier and how he escaped the rubble underneath the sea. The last fight scene was epic, and I love how he constantly switched between suits in order to win. And Pepper's moment of awesomeness was truly awesome, too. I really hope they do a 4th one, But I'm not sure how they could stuff an better villain into another film.
Mm. Saw it twice, it was pretty good. The first one was better, WAY better. But it was better than the second one, I loved Trevor. He was just so funny, he was the one that made it better.
My thoughts on it:
this contains spoilers, so go back now
Besides that, I really liked the movie. The acting was fantastic. The script was ok, and the effects were amazing. I'd recommend it, and give it a 7/10.
It was good, I liked how they made it seem relevant to the avengers but Leone19 is right, they could have done Aluminum man, Living laser, crimson dynamo, etc. but instead they just pick the mandarin and ruin him.