Introduction

Hello, my name is JTT,
I first started watching Beyblade metal fusion when It came back, I played on until metal masters started then stopped, Only three months ago I returned to Beyblades and I am battling and collecting again, I look forward to meeting everyone here!
Welcome to the WBO! There are a lot of really knowledgeable people on here. Combined, we know pretty much all there is to know about beyblade. If you have any questions, post them here.http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2

Make sure to read everything in the p.m. that Kai-V sent you. And also, dont forget to sign up on the blader map to find people near you!

Happy Blading Smile
Welcome to the WBO!
Hey JTT!

Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me Smile

Also, there is a new generation of beyblade out called Beyblade Burst, so you came at the right time! Grin
quite a relatable story to be perfectly honest, welcome to the WBO and please do enjoy your stay!~
Welcome to the WBO!!! This is the perfect place to get the info needed to be a top tier blader. Happy blading and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Don't forget to sign up on the map for alerts when tournaments in your area happen and check out the threads that Kia-v posts with new on burst. Have fun!
Welcome to our humble abode!
XD I think were a bit less than humble. . I have seen masamune here before. XD