Introducing myself

Hello everyone, my name is DekuDeku (obviously). I'm new to the Beyblade community but not exactly new to the game. I don't enjoy the game all that much and prefer Lego Ninjago but I find Beyblades very interesting and I'll be mostly hanging out on the Buying and Selling forums. I'v been searching the forum as an anonymous user for months now and I finally got the courage to join the community.
Welcome!

Whereabouts are you from?
Welcome to the WBO! Please, remember to read the rules and have a great time hear!
Read th!nk's thread for making good posts and not getting warned. Thanks! PM me or any committee members if you have any questions; don't be afraid to ask if your unsure about something!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile
Welcome to the WBO. We are glad you finally decided to join. The selling forums are great if your looking for rare merchandise. Make sure you read the rules and the PM Kai V sent you when you first joined. If you need any help feel free to PM me.
hi