Intoductions

Hello one and all!!

My name is Rashad, but all of my friends call me Shokka

I've always loved Beyblade, ever since Gen 1 as a child. And I'm really excited for Gen 3 with the new Burst System. One of my biggest dreams from childhood was to enter a Beyblade tournament. However Beyblade was never popular where I live. But now that I have my own ride and money, as well as the internet being so much more advanced, I beleive I can one day soon finally live that dream. Hey, maybe I can even host one.
Welcome to the WBO , that's cool. I'm a mlb(major league blader) with enough time here you can be one too!
Hey dude, welcome.
Glad to see your enthusiasm on Beyblade.
I'm sure we would all want you to host a tournament! I hope you can get 8 others willing to participate.
hi and welcome to the wbo i love your beyblade spirit
Yeah. Thought first I would have to somehow find fellow bladers in my area. Beyblade isn't all that popular in my area.
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a great time here, and get to host a tournament!
(Jan. 02, 2016  12:36 AM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: Yeah. Thought first I would have to somehow find fellow bladers in my area. Beyblade isn't all that popular in my area.

where you at? m8. So we can plan a meet up and rekt each other.
(Jan. 02, 2016  5:19 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2016  12:36 AM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: Yeah. Thought first I would have to somehow find fellow bladers in my area. Beyblade isn't all that popular in my area.

where you at? m8. So we can plan a meet up and rekt each other.

Little Elm Texas. It's about an hour away from dallas
Hello and welcome Smile