International Update

Hello Bladers!

Lately, we've been working with a lot of groups all over the world to expand our vision! I wanted to talk about some of our international developments.

Our first exciting bit of news is that we are now working with the ABBM (Mexican Beyblade Association), which is going to be assimilated into the WBO as our Mexican branch! We are excited to work with everyone and I know we'll be able to organize some exciting campaigns in Mexico.

Over the next day or so, a Spanish version of our software will be installed and a Spanish Beyblade forum will be opened for our Spanish-speaking members!

One step closer to BEYDOMINATION! Smile

I also wanted to talk about the Turkish situation. Although I had originally organized an affiliation with Beyblade Web (http://beybladeweb.com), the administrator Kultart not only deleted all references to the WBO from Beyblade Web, but began banning Beyblade Web members who were members of the WBO. I want the message out that I absolutely condemn these acts by Kultart; it is a disgusting attempt to separate the Beyblade community and is being done out of nothing but selfishness. I want Turkish members to feel safe here and free to join any community they want.

We are currently talking about how to deal with the situation with them and working on an alternative to reach out and help the Turkish Beyblade community strive.
Gratz for ABBM to became a a part of WBO! Grin

(Dec. 31, 2008  9:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: banning Beyblade Web members who were members of the WBO.

This kind of behavior creeps me out.
Its good to see that the community is getting wider and wider everyday, welcome to all newcomers...

I'll be publishing the translated(Turkish) version of this update right away
That's sad an unfortunate, but I feel like this might become more common as we go along..
Glad to see we're planning something with the ABBM.
But it's really disappointing to hear that happen from Kultart. I do hope that the current members here and any who possibly will join later continue to stay with us.
Anyone know why this turkish situation is going on?
Probably because Kultart is jealous and doesn't want his members leaving for another site.
So he bans them lol.
Chief - Sigh ...

Edit: By the way is it possible you post a link to the Mexican site? Perhaps in the original post?
(Dec. 31, 2008  9:56 PM)Maz Wrote: So he bans them lol.
Chief - Sigh ...

Edit: By the way is it possible you post a link to the Mexican site? Perhaps in the original post?

There isn't a website AFAIK. They contacted me.
Thats really cool that we are getting a Spanish forum now, too. The site is expanding fast. =)
That Kultart guy is being really immature though >=(.
Its great that we are starting to braoden our reach around the world, but there will always be people that are very narrow minded and only care for what they want, it's very sad.
(Dec. 31, 2008  8:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Probably because Kultart is jealous and doesn't want his members leaving for another site.

Why does this keep happening? I'm beginning to see a pattern as people try to make sites and then start flaming beywiki/WBO.

Hmm, so far BeyUK has held out from doing this. *applauds*
hahaha beyuk and i used to be at war! now we're partners Grin
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaha beyuk and i used to be at war! now we're partners Grin

I don't recall you being at war. =O

If beyuk was always as good as it is then it would be worthy competition unlike other sites and people that flame you anyways.

Disclaimer: This is NOT a flame.
espio and i had some disagreements mainly over his content, but he's made a real effort to improve his site and i applaud him for it
Congrats on this ^^.
Wow...his selfish.
Spanish is gonna be muy bueno. lol
*sigh* that Kultart guy really grinds my gears...
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hahaha beyuk and i used to be at war! now we're partners Grin

We were very much at war. However, I decided to improve on my content. I have put more effort into other areas such as the anime and game sections. Media is still out selling point but we need to focus on everything else. I called a truce with Brad a little while ago, as your aware we are affiliated with WBO, of which I'm proud of.

We need to keep the community peaceful and support each other in what ever way. I must say that there has been a sudden burst of fan sites being made. If I'm correct there have been about 5 new sites within the last few months. This will most likely increase over the coming year.

What the admin of Beyblade Turkey is doing is ludacris and he needs to realise the reality. I have dropped by every so often and as far as I can see, there are still members posting there that post here. My forums has always been pretty much dead, however...it has become more active over the last few months. My site is still recieved a steady number of hits a day. We will continue to survive as long as the community still exists.
(Dec. 31, 2008  9:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We are excited to work with everyone and I know we'll be able to organize some exciting campaigns in Mexico.

We can get to Japan this much easier

Also, I really don't see why Kultart should care what other forums his members go to. Werkbau's right, that's kind of creepy that he's trying to control his members like that.
(Jan. 03, 2009  12:39 PM)Taiki Wrote: I wonder why people flame you.

Um, what?
They don't flame WBO. We are talking about the shallowness of a forum admin.
I was just wondering, do we have any moderators/translators for the ABBM section? The mods aren't listed like in the Turkish section.
(Jan. 04, 2009  3:24 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I was just wondering, do we have any moderators/translators for the ABBM section? The mods aren't listed like in the Turkish section.

not yet

we will get them in there soon
Hope nothing goes bad while they aren't there =/