Infinite Spin: Is it possible?

Well I’ve been thinking about it, and I do believe that infinite spin IS possible without the use of technology or levitation. This thread is dedicated towards sharing ideas about how to make infinite spin possible, because I beleive that it is (with the right resources of course) I have a few ideas of music own. So feel free to share your ideas and help make infinite spin possible. I do think that it will be difficult to implement, but I do not think that it is impossible.
To answer the main question "Is infinite spin possible?"
No.

Without "technology" or "levitation"?
Definitely not.

-----

A Beyblade on its own will not spin indefinitely, it will eventually slow down due to several main forces. Air resistance (friction against the whole Bey), gravity and tip to surface friction.

Since we are here on Earth, if we were to construct a vacuum and spin a Beyblade in it, you could get a Beyblade to spin for a very long time, though not infinitely. Since gravity will be pulling the Beyblade down onto the surface, the tip will continue to grind against the surface until it slows down or wears away.

Which is why if you were to place the Beyblade in a zero-gravity vacuum environment, it would ideally not collide with any air particles, nor will the tip be slowed down by the surface.

In an ideal condition like this, it would continue to spin until it will most likely break. because most Beyblades are comprised of multiple parts, they will be subjected to friction within its own mass, and while one cannot say for how long, it will be very likely the Beyblade will begin to heat up and destroy itself eventually.

There are more factors and science to explain everything, but in short, the answer will always be no. As far as our current understanding of physics goes, at least.

Infinite/forever is a very long time, so even if a Beyblade can spin freely for 20 years, that is nowhere near close to the limitless ∞.
Friction is never zero
There is nothing like complete vaccum
Infinite spin without energy constabtly given to it is impossible on Earth...
But for example, in the universe there are a lot of objects with a kind of onfinite spin
Infinite spin by definition is not possible. You can't have an Air Vacuum that is 100% or a 'Perfect Vacuum'. There will always be disturbance wherever it is. There will always be disturbance even to the Quantum level. There is something known as the Quantum Fabric which is an imaginary sheet of fabric that is constantly vibrating and creating disturbance and won't stop because of how chaotic this Universe has formed to be. And @[Bl4ck-Ou7], nothing in this universe is infinite from our current understanding. What was born, shall die... (Supposed law of nature)
perpetual motion is impossible. Like the others on this thread said there is always something slowing it down.
Ok I know that you don’t believe that infinite spin is possible, and I can definitely take no as an answer. I know that people are referring to some pretty complicated physics, and I do believe that you are probably correct. I do have a theory, however. It relates to magnets. Is there any way infinite spin is possible with the use of magnets in the layer? If not, will it give more stamina rather than infinite spin?

Oops I just read that even if infinite spin was possible, it would most likely heat up and destroy itself, which is obviously true. Sorry about that!

Thank you everybody. Now I know that infinite spin is impossible because no matter what, there will always be something holding the Beyblade down and friction will never be 0. And even if infinite spin was possible, the Beyblade would likely heat up and destroy itself. Even if infinite spin was possible, the tip would either wear down or be completely destroyed. I will be shutting this thread down now (if I can figure out how) because everybody here answered my question. Thank you!

Sorry, but I’m new to the community. How do you delete a thread?
Hey! You don't need to delete this! Just ask a Contributor or another Higher Ranked Blader to go ahead and move it to the Q&A Section. Once thats done, go ahead and mark this as an 'Answered' thread. Now I'll report this to move it. DON'T WORRY! Reporting is not a bad thing in this case. Even the people using this for a while had to start somewhere.
At your request, I'll close this thread.