Inferno Ifrit Testing

Aww Equipment
Stadium: B-33 Standard Black Beystadium
Launcher: Light launcher + Long winder

Combo being tested: I2 Gravity Revolve
(add as many vs. as needed and then eliminate all text between parentheses)

Vs. V2HX
I2GR launched first every time
VGX: (0/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (4/20) Burst
I2GR: (15/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (1/20) Burst 
I2GR Winning Percentage: 80%

I used V2 instead of Valkyrie because my Valkyrie is worn out.

Vs. V2KA
I2GR launched first every time
V2KA: (6/20) OS, (2/20) KO, (4/20) Burst
I2GR : (4/20) OS, (2/20) KO, (2/20) Burst 
I2GR Winning Percentage: 40%

Vs. D2SD
Alternated first launch
Opponent: (6/10) OS, (0/10) KO, (0/10) Burst
Combo: (2/10) OS, (1/10) KO, (1/10) Burst 
Combo Winning Percentage: 40%
There was 10 Draws and 1 DBF

Equipment
    Launcher: Light Launcher + Long Winder + Launcher Grip + Karabiner Grip

Combo being tested: I2KA
I2KA always sliding shoot

Vs. K2GO
K2 Launched First
Opponent: (1/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (0/20) Burst
Combo: (17/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (2/20) Burst 
Combo Winning Percentage: 95%

Vs. K2GR
K2 Launched first
Opponent: (3/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (0/20) Burst
Combo: (12/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (5/20) Burst 
Combo Winning Percentage: 85%

Vs. V2SN
First Launched alternated
Opponent: (5/20) OS, (1/20) KO, (1/20) Burst
Combo: (7/20) OS, (2/20) KO, (4/20) Burst 
Combo Winning Percentage: 65%

I2 seems to have a decent bit of stamina, and it seems to be able to wear a beyblade down causing it to win by a spin finish. K2 is the only good Defense layer I have ATM, I was trying to test I2_A against D2SD but my D2 broke after 5 battles between them. I did use I2GA at the switching it up tournament and I was able to beat a dark deathscyther and burst it. 

Combo being tested: I2KX
Vs. K2GO
K2 Launched First
Opponent: (9/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (0/20) Burst
Combo: (0/20) OS, (2/20) KO, (9/20) Burst 
Combo Winning Percentage: 55%

Combo being tested:I2KN
Vs. K2GO
K2 Launched First
Opponent: (9/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (0/20) Burst
Combo: (0/20) OS, (2/20) KO, (9/20) Burst 
Combo Winning Percentage: 55%
Interesting... Seems pretty good.  Looks promising against D2.
(Feb. 16, 2017  12:38 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Interesting... Seems pretty good.  Looks promising against D2.

Yeah it does and I've been testing it with heavy instead of gravity and it seems to be better, I'll be posting tests with that later
Thanks for the I2 tests!

Based on my experience from a few months ago, I2 was able to burst D2 better than any other Layer I had tried on Heavy Xtreme till that point, barring Minoboros since I didn't have one, but it seemed to mostly double-burst or lose by OS. I know I tried it on some stamina setups as well, but I don't recall anything impressive. Truthfully haven't used I2 again since.
So due to many people having breakages for there I2's i havent purchased one but i was hoping the new layer would have been good for attack type setups like HX or GX because i miss having parts like balro and wyvang that were so good for attack
(Feb. 18, 2017  12:39 PM)BladerMikeYT Wrote: So due to many people having breakages for there I2's i havent purchased one but i was hoping the new layer would have been good for attack type setups like HX or GX because i miss having parts like balro and wyvang that were so good for attack

I found I2 was good on Accel and surprisingly Jaggy. The only problem is when I used it on Jaggy I bursted D2SD 3 times in a row and on the fourth my D2 broke Unhappy
(Feb. 16, 2017  2:09 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: I think the biggest surprise is that it's still intact
It broke my D2 instead
I updated the thread with tests using I2 on Accel, because I used I2GA at the switchin' it up tournament and it was a good combo that surprised a lot of people. If anyone could test it against other top tier combos that would be great
(Mar. 11, 2017  6:11 AM)KiddLamy Wrote: I updated the thread with tests using I2 on Accel, because I used I2GA at the switchin' it up tournament and it was a good combo that surprised a lot of people. If anyone could test it against other top tier combos that would be great

Accel? I had never imagined that Accel would have any use nowadays, since Xtreme clearly outclasses it at both speed and power, and Jaggy outclasses it at stalling and rebalancing. Meanwhile, I'm a bit disappointed since I can't exactly buy the set with I2 right now, as it's several times more expensive than a regular booster. I guess it's kind of useful-ish, since all your tests with Accel were against defense combos.

I think the reason why I2 performed so well against K2 was because K2 had poor stamina in the first place, and the same goes for V2. Why was V2SN even picked really... But yeah, as far as it goes, I can only see that it's kind of burst resistant, up to O2 levels. Thanks for the tests anyway.
(Mar. 11, 2017  11:57 AM)Aww Bastillon Wrote: Accel? I had never imagined that Accel would have any use nowadays, since Xtreme clearly outclasses it at both speed and power, and Jaggy outclasses it at stalling and rebalancing. Meanwhile, I'm a bit disappointed since I can't exactly buy the set with I2 right now, as it's several times more expensive than a regular booster. I guess it's kind of useful-ish, since all your tests with Accel were against defense combos.

I think the reason why I2 performed so well against K2 was because K2 had poor stamina in the first place, and the same goes for V2. Why was V2SN even picked really... But yeah, as far as it goes, I can only see that it's kind of burst resistant, up to O2 levels. Thanks for the tests anyway.
I chose Accel, because when I tried xtreme it just ran out of stamina way too quickly but with Accel provided much more stamina. Then I did start this combo using Jaggy, but I've been told many times why choose Jaggy over Accel or zephyr and Jaggy' flower seems to always just miss the centre of the stadium. I haven't got zephyr so I went with Accel. also Accel being the faster driver than zephyr it would be better for giving harder hits to wear the opponent down quicker. 

I used K2 coz it's the only top tier Defense layer I have ATM. When I started testing it against D2 it was bursting and outspinning it but my D2 broke before I could do any proper testing to prove this. It seems to have capabilities at beating D2's but need someone to help test this theory

Oh and V2 was just a random one tbh, didn't know what else to test it against
(Mar. 11, 2017  2:32 PM)KiddLamy Wrote: I chose Accel, because when I tried xtreme it just ran out of stamina way too quickly but with Accel provided much more stamina. Then I did start this combo using Jaggy, but I've been told many times why choose Jaggy over Accel or zephyr and Jaggy' flower seems to always just miss the centre of the stadium. I haven't got zephyr so I went with Accel. also Accel being the faster driver than zephyr it would be better for giving harder hits to wear the opponent down quicker. 

I used K2 coz it's the only top tier Defense layer I have ATM. When I started testing it against D2 it was bursting and outspinning it but my D2 broke before I could do any proper testing to prove this. It seems to have capabilities at beating D2's but need someone to help test this theory

Oh and V2 was just a random one tbh, didn't know what else to test it against

Xtreme requires good aiming to work as it can run out of steam quickly, while Jaggy lasts for much longer since it stays on the tornado ridge for a long time. Accel is kind of a balance between stalling and attacking, but you'd probably want to min-max to get a slightly better result at times.
Personally, I've found Inferno Ifrit to be a huge disappointment, though I seem to be the only one having this issue. I was originally going to skip the Heavy Set, but following its release, I had several users tell me that I2 was amazing for Burst Attack (and that it broke really easily). When I finally got to test it myself, it definitely didn't meet the expectations that these people had set for it... I2 Armed Claw was barely able to beat my worn Deathscyther Spread Revolve through late-game bursts, and it almost never even took a tooth off anything with more Burst Defense.

It was similarly ineffective on a KO Attack setup too, I2 K/M/TX just seemed to run into things and stop rather than actually knocking them backwards. I tried a few semi-mobile Drivers like Orbit and Needle and it was somewhat better at bursting things than on a stationary Driver, which was kinda strange.

Interestingly enough, if there was one thing that I2 has going for it though, it's that despite it's aggressive shape, it has weirdly high Stamina and Burst Defense itself. On multiple occasions I2AC came really close to OSing WHR, with neither Beyblade skipping any teeth.
(Mar. 12, 2017  8:40 AM)Wombat Wrote: Personally, I've found Inferno Ifrit to be a huge disappointment, though I seem to be the only one having this issue. I was originally going to skip the Heavy Set, but following its release, I had several users tell me that I2 was amazing for Burst Attack (and that it broke really easily).  When I finally got to test it myself, it definitely didn't meet the expectations that these people had set for it... I2 Armed Claw was barely able to beat my worn Deathscyther Spread Revolve through late-game bursts, and it almost never even took a tooth off anything with more Burst Defense.

It was similarly ineffective on a KO Attack setup too, I2 K/M/TX just seemed to run into things and stop rather than actually knocking them backwards. I tried a few semi-mobile Drivers like Orbit and Needle and it was somewhat better at bursting things than on a stationary Driver, which was kinda strange.

Interestingly enough, if there was one thing that I2 has going for it though, it's that despite it's aggressive shape, it has weirdly high Stamina and Burst Defense itself. On multiple occasions I2AC came really close to OSing WHR, with neither Beyblade skipping any teeth.
I tried using it on Xtreme first but it kept running out of stamina way too quickly. I feel the layer is good for burst, but I also feel the layer is good at outspinning beyblades, as it wears the opponents stamina out, which is why I used Accel, which gave a great flower pattern with heavy hits and a good amount of stamina to keep it going. 

I haven't got armed but I'll try I2 in some defensive or stamina setups, but I haven't got any top tier stamina or Defense layers apart from K2 so someone else may have to test it against those types.
Equipment
Launcher: Light Launcher + Long Winder + Launcher Grip

Combo being tested: I2KA
I2KA always sliding shoot
Defense/Stamina combo launched first

Vs. NHD
Opponent: (5/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (0/20) Burst
Combo: (11/20) OS, (2/20) KO, (2/20) Burst
Combo Winning Percentage: 75%

Vs. WHR
Opponent: (8/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (0/20) Burst
Combo: (9/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (3/20) Burst
Combo Winning Percentage: 60%

Vs. WGR
Opponent: (10/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (0/20) Burst
Combo: (9/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (1/20) Burst
Combo Winning Percentage: 50%

Combo being tested: I2GA
I2GA always sliding shoot
Defense/Stamina combo launched first

Vs. NHD
Opponent: (1/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (0/20) Burst
Combo: (16/20) OS, (1/20) KO, (2/20) Burst
Combo Winning Percentage: 95%

Vs. WHR
Opponent: (7/10) OS, (0/10) KO, (0/10) Burst
Combo: (3/20) OS, (0/20) KO, (0/20) Burst
Combo Winning Percentage: 30%

Added more tested now I have wyvern and neptune. Because wyvern sits quite low compared to I2 whenever the matches were close wyvern normally as it was hitting underneath I2 and knocking it off balance.
I just get my hand on the I2.2V.H in the RBV6. Hold is defect unfortunatly but I have changed it for Accel and I find it really interesting. I would like to test it but I need some suggestion as top tier to test with.

I2.2V.A is really aggressive and have a great amount of stamina. Burst oriented and O.S. many time. its almost what I have noticed at now.
(Jun. 03, 2017  8:51 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I just get my hand on the I2.2V.H in the RBV6. Hold is defect unfortunatly but I have changed it for Accel and I find it really interesting. I would like to test it but I need some suggestion as top tier to test with.

I2.2V.A is really aggressive and have a great amount of stamina. Burst oriented and O.S. many time. its almost what I have noticed at now.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1379648