In need of Phantom Force Draciel S

I need two Phantom Force Draciel S base (SG MetalBall). It is clear yellow. It doesn't need a tip or balls or even clips, but I need the base. I need two of them.

Anybody have anything to sell?
Bumping this topic. I really need these parts. I can't seem to find them anywhere. I'm willing to trade MFB for them or pay cash.

If you guys can ask around, I would really appreciate it.
I don't know which one that is, but I can't get to it even if I do have it. They're all in Vegas.

Isn't there anything else I could do to get one of those bases off of you?
(Jan. 18, 2009  11:32 AM)Giga Wrote: does it have to be phantom force?

otherwise he would've specified, i think :\
Yeah, it has to be Phantom Force. I can easily get standard SG Metalball Base.
hey i think i found what you were talking about take a look =D
but this is a lot for $30 so you might have trouble getting it also from now it has 3 days and 21 hours left, so i hope you get this lot

Draciel Phantom Force

just press the link above ^^
pretty sure he's the one winning that lot right now
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: pretty sure he's the one winning that lot right now

wtf!!?!?!?!? where'd you come from Brad? i barely posted this XD well then thast a good thing for anubis here he gets his wanted blade and lots of bonuses lol
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:01 AM)Dranzer Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  2:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: pretty sure he's the one winning that lot right now

wtf!!?!?!?!? where'd you come from Brad? i barely posted this XD well then thast a good thing for anubis here he gets his wanted blade and lots of bonuses lol

i honestly have nothing better to do
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Me too, I've actually been on here since for the past 6 hours........Doing other things too but :\. Anyway. Good luck with the lot, Anubis
If I didn't check eBay for Beyblade lots about five times a day, that would have been really helpful, so thank you <3

I still need one more base, though. This lot only has one PF Draciel S in it.
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

wow.......i expected a "i was bored" but oh well even the great have their faults =P
How much would you pay for one? We can talk about this through PM if you want.