[Illinois] MAXIMUM BATTLES 2.0 - May 26TH

on
Hosted by
  Fury
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

ARE YOU READY... FOR ILLINOIS FIRST TOURNAMENT OF 2012... MAY 26TH... MAXIMUM BATTLES 2.0!!! There will be a slight change on the location i have decided, it will be held at 1535 Forest, River Forest. This is due to it being easier to locate, and since its my apartment building, there will be internet if any problems come up. The tournament will be held in the party room in the lobby! PM ME OR POST IF YOU CAN COME!

THE BRAVE FEW:
Fury
KamiKaziBlader
EarthKerbecs123
johnunicorno9
prince of bey
PhantomFox27
KevBlader
Bunny
DeltaFate
CrystalPegasus
TWRP
SkyKing
EarthVirgo1026
TWISTERCLASH
Imperial
TALA JR
beywhispereH
beywhispererQ
matnatmat
moah2112
earth virgo27
skulld10
Sky king Uchiha

MAYBE'S:
TwistedGasher
EarthEagle1997
BBPegasus

TOURNAMENT DETAILS
DATE: SATURDAY MAY 26TH
TIME: 2:30 PM

PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Apr. 16, 2012  10:50 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:43 PM)Fury Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:19 PM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: oh alright

The launchers are legal i think.

No they aren't; no Zero-G products can be used for now.

Glad to see that the tourny is indoor this time. It might be more comfortable for the parents.

You need to check and see if you can for sure come so we can get this officialized sooner.
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:58 PM)Fury Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:50 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:43 PM)Fury Wrote: The launchers are legal i think.

No they aren't; no Zero-G products can be used for now.

Glad to see that the tourny is indoor this time. It might be more comfortable for the parents.

You need to check and see if you can for sure come so we can get this officialized sooner.

I probably won't be confirmed until a little closer to the event, my dad might have work. We already have 6 people and it's only been a day; I think it'll be fine.
(Apr. 16, 2012  11:01 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:58 PM)Fury Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:50 PM)Imperial Wrote: No they aren't; no Zero-G products can be used for now.

I probably won't be confirmed until a little closer to the event, my dad might have work. We already have 6 people and it's only been a day; I think it'll be fine.
oh ok

what time is this,because if it is at a good time,i'm gonna come and destroy some metal,plastic,and rubber
(Apr. 17, 2012  1:17 AM)kevblader Wrote: what time is this,because if it is at a good time,i'm gonna come and destroy some metal,plastic,and rubber

it is at 2:30 pm. read the op Grin
Added and proposal has been sent!
Thank you IMPERIAL for the heads up. But put me down as a maybe, I live like 30 minutes away, but I will have a definite answer a week or 2 before the date. I will also see if my nephew could tag along.
KAI-V APPROVED THIS TOURNAMENT! IT WILL BE MOVED TO THE OFFICIAL EVENTS LIST SHORTLY! And added you to the list gasher.
TOURNAMENT IS NOW IN THE OFFICIAL EVENTS THREAD!
That was a very fast approval Fury, good job. If you have one later this year we might have to make the drive down for it!
(Apr. 17, 2012  8:14 PM)Klaus Wrote: That was a very fast approval Fury, good job. If you have one later this year we might have to make the drive down for it!

Thanks!im surprised myself Tongue_out it would be eat if you can make it to the next one! Everyone around here wanted a tournament pretty bad lol
Wish I could come, but I'm going to yugioh championchip series and my dad won't take me to 2 tournys around the same time.....and I'm with my dad that weekend.
(Apr. 17, 2012  8:39 PM)facade Wrote: Wish I could come, but I'm going to yugioh championchip series and my dad won't take me to 2 tournys around the same time.....and I'm with my dad that weekend.

You should come to this tournament! Were going to have the most humungous prize selection ever! Even 3rd place gets a zero g bey how I plan it! Kai-v says I'm going overboard but I get huge discounts from providers because of YouTube Grin
sweet thanks for the add. I'm excited just thinking about it, I'll see if my girl can take care of our baby or see if she's willing to come with. my only question is there a thread for WBO tourney rules?
(Apr. 17, 2012  10:54 PM)twistedgasher Wrote: my only question is there a thread for WBO tourney rules?

Yes, it is actually right here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
we may have to cut this tournament off at around 20-25 people unless i can convince my dad to let me hold it in the garage/lot behind the building.

Also CrystalPegasus confirmed he can come!
Also would anyone sell a rock leone or phantom orion?
(Apr. 18, 2012  2:34 AM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: Also would anyone sell a rock leone or phantom orion?

I can get you one to buy when i buy the prizes.
UPDATE! If there are a lot of people the tournament will be moved to a nearby park. But dont worry, the park is only 2 blocks away.
Some prizes have been ordered, its not all of them and they are already awesome!