Ifritor

Why hasn’t it been on the anime? And why is it so flippin light?
please don't go out making threads for such small questions. these belong in the random thoughts section. anyways, ifritor ( if i remember correctly) is a hasbro exclusive and a dual layer bey as such is much lighter than god bey, cho-z beys, and GT beys.
i assume this answers your question, and this thread is just clotting the forum, so moderators please close this.
(Jun. 27, 2019  10:16 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: please don't  go out making threads for such small questions. these belong in the random thoughts section. anyways, ifritor ( if i remember correctly) is a hasbro exclusive and a dual layer bey as such is much lighter than god bey, cho-z beys, and GT beys.
i assume this answers your question, and this thread is just clotting the forum, so moderators please close this.
It’s actually a Real Life exclusive bey.
If it’s so exclusive then how did I get it
(Jun. 27, 2019  10:18 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: If it’s so exclusive then how did I get it

that kinda sounds rude also when they say exclusive they mean it's not in the anime or manga 
only a real life one
its just a hasbro exclusive. means only hasbro produces it, it isn't in the manga or the anime, and isn't produced by TT
oh i thought you meant store or event exclusive sorry
Um dude, it is produced by TT actually but instead it is called Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner it is also seen here as well to show proof.[Image: 37e6055a-ab87-408f-a67c-cc0cd7710381_1.f...nBg=FFFFFF]

(Jun. 27, 2019  10:25 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: its just a hasbro exclusive. means only hasbro produces it, it isn't in the manga or the anime, and isn't produced by TT
wow dang that exists

also i really like his wheel tip on both hasbro and tt
(Jun. 27, 2019  10:31 PM)SavageBladerX78 Wrote: Um dude, it is produced by TT actually but instead it is called Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner it is also seen here as well to show proof.[Image: 37e6055a-ab87-408f-a67c-cc0cd7710381_1.f...nBg=FFFFFF]

(Jun. 27, 2019  10:25 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: its just a hasbro exclusive. means only hasbro produces it, it isn't in the manga or the anime, and isn't produced by TT
mistake accepted. i thought i had seen a production by TT. ill take it back. 
so the answer is its a dual layer bey and that is why it is light compared to the current meta.
i apologise for not looking up on it more closely.
well now i want to see the hasbro and tt versions fight
(Jun. 27, 2019  10:31 PM)SavageBladerX78 Wrote: Um dude, it is produced by TT actually but instead it is called Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner it is also seen here as well to show proof.[Image: 37e6055a-ab87-408f-a67c-cc0cd7710381_1.f...nBg=FFFFFF]
mistake accepted. i thought i had seen a production by TT. ill take it back. 
so the answer is its a dual layer bey and that is why it is light compared to the current meta.
i apologise for not looking up on it more closely. "All good my dude," - Shayan