Ifraid Balro S130GCF

Ok, this is my second attempt at making a combo, so please excuse any mistakes I make. I got my Ultimate Synchrome DX Set (Defense and Stamina version) yesterday, and I was specifically interested in Balro. I knew it was good for attack, so began to mess around with it. I also have developed a likeness for GCF and began making random combos using the two. This is the final combo I came up with.

The concept

The launch

The equipment

Tests

Any tests would be greatly appreciated, and if you guys have any requests, just post here!
Seems interesting. I can't test because I don't have GCF. Did you try CF as well? Could use it as a substitute?
I tried CF, but didn't test it extensively. I'm sure it would work as a substitute, but I'll test it more once I get back to my mom's house.
Can you test him against Ifrit Girago SA165F and Orojya AD145WD?
I don't have Girago, SA165, or a second Ifraid. And Orojya what?
Oh, sorry Imeant Orojya Gargole AD145WD.
I don't have Gargole Uncertain sorry. Here are the chrome wheels I have:
Ifraid (used in combo)
Dragooon
Revizer x2
Orojya
Balro (used in combo)
Killerken
Goreim
Wyvang
I recently became curious about the Synchrome between these too as well. It is looking like it has some potential from the first batch of tests. Hope to see more positive results.
Well, I guess your results are okay, but the results against Stamina are disappointing.

The only confusing thing for me is- what advantages does this have over something like Balro Balro TR145 MF?
Like I said, the tests against stamina were iffy, and I will be redoing them.

Well, I don't have a second Balro, so I can't say I would know. Though GCF gives more attack, and helps keep the beyblade from toppling as easily.
Well when the ring on GCF touches the floor, it loses stamina and also makes the attack pattern go off. If it's down to such few rotations, GCF won't do much to keep it from toppling over because S130 is so low, resulting in scrapes from the chrome wheel. I'm sure this same combo with RF would be much better. Ifraid Balro is so imbalanced anyways that once it scrapes, it won't get any more rotations.
Ah, maybe it just looked like it to me then, because in the early stages of the battle, I would hear GCF scrape when I launched a bit off, and it regained its pattern and balance.
Eh, I'd really like to see test results against defense customs with actual stamina before I can comment on this custom... The results against B: D make me worried :s

I do love me some S130GCF though, haha! I have no idea if it's a useful track-tip combo whatsoever, but it certainly looks cool xD
Before Wyvang [ ;D ] I used MF Flash Cetus S130 GCF so I kinda understand what he's trying to do here. My aim was to be able to KO something and be able to OS other Flash variants, as it would have more stamina and be faster about the tornado ridge to where it wouldn't be likely to get hit.
(Jul. 22, 2013  2:50 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Eh, I'd really like to see test results against defense customs with actual stamina before I can comment on this custom... The results against B: D make me worried :s

I do love me some S130GCF though, haha! I have no idea if it's a useful track-tip combo whatsoever, but it certainly looks cool xD
I'll try to redo some tests today, as well as doing new ones. Any defence combo you had in mind? I don't have MB with me, though I'm not sure if that's what you had in mind.

And I definetely agree, I love how it looks, haha.
Do you think another balro instead of ifraid might help? I did some informal tests with Balro Balro S130GCF and it happened to do well. I might be able to make some formal tests if you'd like. Smile
I'm not sure, to be honest, as I only have one Balro. Ifraid Balro has lots of protrusions though, so I don't know, haha.
I got some tests!:

Ifraid Balro s130 gcf vs. Balro Wyvang gb145 rf(semi-worn)
Ifraid Balro launched first every round
2 draws redone

IB Wins: 7(4 OS, 3 KO)
BW Wins: 13(1 OS, 12 KO)
Since it did not do well against a Flash custom on the first post, it is pretty obvious it would not do well against something like Balro Wyvang.
It's just something he could add, no one ever said too many tests were a bad thing Wink
(Jul. 24, 2013  7:48 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: It's just something he could add, no one ever said too many tests were a bad thing Wink

No I agree, it just seems at the moment that this struggles against attack and works better against Deense, and possibly Stamina once the tests are re-done.
I think this combo would actually be a serious beast with 2 girago or 2 balro, but Ifraid and Balro don't mix great for stamina. Just my opinion. Smile
I wish I had two of either (or even one Girago for that matter) but I don't and this combination seemed to be working out well, but if I can get either of the combinations you listed above, I'll edit these tests with the new combination. Personally I think it worked alright, but I'm still new to testing.
(Jul. 25, 2013  1:57 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I wish I had two of either (or even one Girago for that matter) but I don't and this combination seemed to be working out well, but if I can get either of the combinations you listed above, I'll edit these tests with the new combination. Personally I think it worked alright, but I'm still new to testing.

That is the fun of testing, trying new things in hope of finding something getter. Maybe if you keep testing or perhaps changing out a different bottom or track could make all the difference.