If you had to make a Beyblade what would it be?

If you had to make one what would it be? I'd probably make one for Beyblade burst like Ballasitic Bear for the dual layer system. It would be a Attack type and have a owner who loves being in a forest and around animals.

What would your's be?[/font]
Spriggan, Ring, Fusion. I really like Spriggan and I also like ring, and I would use fusion just because it works.
As for coloration I would probably go with the gold Spriggan I got from the tournament last Sunday from the prize draw. I would use a yellow Ring to match with Spriggan, and a red Fusion.
Driger MF and Draciel MF.
What about Flaming Pheonix Swift Blow? his owner could be a tsubasa-like character...
I would like to see a Phoenix burst bey, as a matter of fact (even if it doesn't perform well, it would still be a cool collector's item).

Two dual layer ideas:
Monster Minoboros Knuckle Height
Saint Sentaur Twist Insanity

Thoughts??
wow thats good i think mine would be Flash Fury Shield Extreme and the owner would be a kenta like character and this bey is left spin.
I'd like a combination of the positives of metal fight with the positives of bakuten shoot. They really need to bring something similar to the v2 series or even g and gt series blades. those really interested me or even something like dranzer s with the ability to change modes.

metal fight needed more of that in it for me to liked it even more then i did. lets hope burst redeem's us with that.
winter wendigo wing zephyr

attack type (right spin)

owner prefers his own company and seems like a docile guy but when in battle can act quite scary
(May. 05, 2016  9:53 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote: What about Flaming Pheonix Swift Blow? his owner could be a tsubasa-like character...

if you were going with what appears to be the naming pattren in the anime how about pyro pheonix
Destruction Demon would be the name of the beyblade. The main villain from beyblade burst would own it. It spins both ways.
i though of 2 more 

Berserk Bahamut / attack type / right spin

Bahamut owner: Kiryu hattori wants to become a spin emperor after having suffered his first ever loss after a hundred victories to Lui Shirasagijo hoping to gain his respect and recognition.

Dire Dullahan / balance type / right spin

Dullahan owner: Dante anderson goes around challanging anyone he finds to battle even if he does not know the person or even if they are one of the spin emperors as he is the type to forgo showing respect unless he is impressed during a battle
Crecent Artemis BD145 W2D
Type: Defense
[Image: Crescent_Artemis_BD145_W2_D.jpg]

Special move:

Credits:
maxtwo
Pratyusha
Blader ZX
AaryanBITW
Luna Damoon
That was the best picture I've seen all day!
(Mar. 11, 2017  3:00 PM)Raiyanblader Wrote: That was the best picture I've seen all day!

thanks fam 
that means a lot
(May. 06, 2016  6:39 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: I would like to see a Phoenix burst bey, as a matter of fact (even if it doesn't perform well, it would still be a cool collector's item).

Yes it would. I'd like to suggest a twin layer system for it, where the clear layer bursts off and the bey is "reborn" with a new layer design underneath.
The second layer would essentially be half weight so it wouldn't be ideal but hey, it'd be a fun gimmick that combines the themes of the beast and the series, while potentially making burst losses harder.

(May. 06, 2016  3:50 PM)KnightPro Wrote: wow thats good i think mine would be Flash Fury Shield Extreme and the owner would be a kenta like character and this bey is left spin.

A harpy-based bey? Interesting. I imagine the design would be like if H2 were an attack type?