Idea for upcoming series of burst, "Infinity"

Spent last couple of nights thinking about what my ideal version of the next series of burst would look like. Tried to make the system as realistic as possible but the releases themselves are obviously unrealistic at this point. I guess I just really miss the dual layer era ;-;
Anyway, let me now what you think or if you have nay feedback/ideas! 

Beyblade burst Infinity

-Use same launchers
-Can still burst
-Layers are now mainly metal on the inside, outer shell is translucent crystalline plastic
-Avatars (warrior wheel) have attached weights like diabolos gt chip, layers (Infinity wheels) interchangeable
-Avatars basically act as a disk now
-Drivers split into two parts
   -spin core(decides motion and height of driver, e.g. free-spinning, locked, motorized, short, tall, etc.)
   -spin base(acts like mfb performance tips)
-Parts in this series can only be customized with other parts from Infinity
-Locking mechanism is infinite lock, with tabs on each Infinity wheel
-Main bey is valkyrie again, like it should be 

DX Starter Barrage Valkyrie Ex-Grip (Explode Grip, driver name abbreviates in full combo name)
-Explode is a spin core that is wound up before battle and randomly unwinds to create a burst of energy 
-Grip is basically an r2f tip

DX Starter Magic Spriggan Screw-Drifter
-Magic is l&r spin, same with spriggan
-Screw free-spins until it screws itself into a locked position 
-Drifter is like the FB performance tip 

Starter Magma Ragnaruk Free-Wide
-Free is a bearing core
-Wide is a WD performance tip 

Starter Solid Kerbeus Lock-Metal
-Lock doesn’t move 
-Metal is a metal ball 

Rb vol 19 Duel Deathscyther Surf-Mega (Surface Mega)(prize)
Surf is a low height spin core, not free spinning
Mega is a WF tip
-Duel Ragnaruk Lock-Drifter
-Solid Deathscyther Screw-Grip
-Magma Kerbeus Ex-Wide
-Magic Valkyrie Lock-Mega
-Magic Ragnaruk Surf-Wide
-Solid Valkyrie Screw-Drifter
I like some of these ideas my dude I especially like the metal inside the layer idea because it remind me of how tt did the metal saga beys I think it would benefit beys the most to have metal on the inside of the plastic so it still has the weight but protect against damage
This is one of the most realistic ideas I’ve heard thus far for this new season!
My favorite part is the Spin Core + Driver idea, I imagine adding a WD like tip to an attack core, or visa versus, that is an epic idea
BeyGabe Use the Your Creations subforum for this made up stuff, got it?

church15200 Don't resurrect old idea threads from over 2 months ago.
Oops, I didn’t even notice that this was a necro-thread....
Sorry DeceasedCrab... I failed you...
(Jan. 29, 2020  6:51 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Oops, I didn’t even notice that this was a necro-thread....
Sorry DeceasedCrab... I failed you...

You responded to what looked like an active thread. No fault there. You can't be expected to look at all the dates on active threads.
(Jan. 29, 2020  6:46 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: BeyGabe Use the Your Creations subforum for this made up stuff, got it?

church15200 Don't resurrect old idea threads from over 2 months ago.

Got it, thanks for the reminder

(Jan. 29, 2020  5:19 PM)church15200 Wrote: I like some of these ideas my dude I especially like the metal inside the layer idea because it remind me of how tt did the metal saga beys I think it would benefit beys the most to have metal on the inside of the plastic so it still has the weight but protect against damage

Yeah that's what I was thinking about for this idea, the weight creep is inevitable anyway so I figured I would try making this whole thing as fool-proof as possible.

(Jan. 29, 2020  5:51 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: This is one of the most realistic ideas I’ve heard thus far for this new season!
My favorite part is the Spin Core + Driver idea, I imagine adding a WD like tip to an attack core, or visa versus, that is an epic idea

Thanks my guy! Although I've gotta say it's a bit bizarre seeing this thread become active out of nowhere  Gasp Thankful nonetheless
I thought this was a dead thread
Like, is this thread alive or dead?
.... I guess it’s alive now...
Deal wit it :3
(Jan. 29, 2020  11:10 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: .... I guess it’s alive now...
Deal wit it :3
Cool, but I’m getting mixed feelings how u we’re trying to say that though
One thing that confuses me is how will a Valkyrie have the Mugen lock system... the 3winged shape of Valkyrie may make that unlikely
(Jan. 29, 2020  11:22 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: One thing that confuses me is how will a Valkyrie have the Mugen lock system... the 3winged shape of Valkyrie may make that unlikely

That’s true
(Jan. 29, 2020  11:22 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: One thing that confuses me is how will a Valkyrie have the Mugen lock system... the 3winged shape of Valkyrie may make that unlikely

The three blades would have the buttons but only one of them would actually affect the lock. Like ChouZ Valkyrie.
(Jan. 30, 2020  12:26 PM)MWF Wrote:

The three blades would have the buttons but only one of them would actually affect the lock. Like ChouZ Valkyrie.

Yeah that could be it. Either that or the three buttons are tucked into the wings so they’re harder to hit, or perhaps there’s just two buttons. Either way works I think

Have you seen what they did with Big Bang Genesis, they are going to have a point in the wing stereotypically under the head.
Yeah but it may affect the balance of it if only one wing has the mechanism