Idea for WBO (Rankings win rate)

Dear fellow bladers, an idea came to me to create a new ranking, which is to create a new rank for the highest win rate. After a certain amount of tournaments, I think it would be great if we would be able to see who has the highest win rate. Some people who started the tourneys earlier may stay at the top for rankings in points, but creating a win rate table could also show the skill of moderately new bladers in the WBO community :)

If you want, please click on this to vote on this poll, thanks :)
https://linkto.run/p/BZH4F17B
"Idea for WBBA" This is not the WBBA. This is the WBO.

You can do polls through this forum. Please don't link to outside polls through a url shortener, those could potentially lead us to unsafe sites.
(Apr. 22, 2019  1:21 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: "Idea for WBBA" This is not the WBBA. This is the WBO.

You can do polls through this forum. Please don't link to outside polls through a url shortener, those could potentially lead us to unsafe sites.

Ahh, my apologies. I will fix this, how do you do polls through the post? I've tried and can't seem to work it out.
Edit your first post, fix the title. For polls, I think if you do a full edit on the first post it should be an available button.
(Apr. 22, 2019  2:36 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Edit your first post, fix the title. For polls, I think if you do a full edit on the first post it should be an available button.

Hi, if you read Discuss worldbeyblade.org, you find there much of posts, where peoples say poll system didn't work. This system is currently broken. We need to use external poll systems. @[Godly_Requiem]
So shall I still be able to post the external link?
(Apr. 23, 2019  10:47 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: So shall I still be able to post the external link?

Yes, you need post external link. But I hope Committee fix bug soon. @[Kei], @[~Mana~]
Thank you for very much, I'm sure deceased crab was trying to help.
(Apr. 23, 2019  10:55 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: Thank you for very much, I'm sure deceased crab was trying to help.

He can’t repair bug. He’s not in Committee
We'll consider adding a Win Rate statistic to profiles. Shouldn't be too hard, just need to make sure it's in everyone's best interests first Smile

Polls are still a non-priority to fix unfortunately.