Jun

IT'S RAINING BEYBLADES!

Toronto, Ontario
Tournament Results
Dufferin Grove Park
875 Dufferin Park Ave
  We will playing near the fire pit/basketball court. See map below.
11:00 AM on 06/22/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Join us on Saturday, June 22nd 2019 at Dufferin Grove Park for a Beyblade Burst Format tournament!

Please be sure to arrive ON TIME for this tournament. Registration begins at 11:00AM. We will finish registration at around 12:15PM and will begin the tournament shortly thereafter. Thank you!

If you can make it, please hit the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page! See you all there!

We'll be playing at Dufferin Grove Park near the basketball courts and fire pit. Easy access to food and restrooms. Right across from Dufferin Mall and just south of Dufferin Station. Plenty of Parking.

This video from last year showcases the location and the map below highlights the general area we will be playing at:

[Image: hfWDv9x.jpg]

Tournament Bracket on Challonge

[Image: bRO7nah.png]

As always, during the tournament while we cannot give you a set time for when your next match will take place, you are welcome to follow along with the tournament bracket on Challonge. Challonge is the management tool we use to run the event.

No Bey? No Prob!
Don't have any Beyblades from this new series? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for your tournament matches!

Have a BeyStadium? Bring it!
We will be bringing stadiums for this event, but more are always welcome! Any BeyStadium is fine for free play, but BeyStadium Standard Types (pictured below) are particularly appreciated. If you can bring one, please post here to let us know.

[Image: beyblade-burst-beystadium-standard-type.png]

Not sure what to expect?
Check out footage from some of our previous events that took place at Dufferin Grove Park. More can be watched on Beyblade Channel!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 19, 2019  8:55 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  7:11 PM)Flashh Wrote: Can’t wait to see you guys there!✊✊✊

Congrats on 4th place at BBN! Hope to see you often at These events!

Omg thank you so much! Can’t wait battle ya man✊
I swear if jJ Rt BR is good I will use it for everything!

Oh no! I can't use Balro Balro FGrin xD.
I’m gonna get my revenge on you for beating me at BBN 2019 Old School, you just wait??
*cleans up the thread while humming a jolly tune. Joyful_3
Hey everyone! This is the stuff we're donating for prizes for tomorrow's tournament, As well will be selling some stuff including the B-00 Big Beystadium and others.     so hope everyone can join and have a good one!  (https://imgur.com/a/cF0fD2j

[Image: june22.jpg]
Awesome, thank you so much originalzankye!
OldSchool™, just a reminder: make sure you change the host for the Challonge bracket to World Beyblade Organization so it is listed on our Challonge Community page and so that the proper people have access to updating it during the tournament.
SOLD OUT B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 Dread Bahamut 天
$35 B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬
$35 B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃
$30 B-135 Booster Bushin Ashura.Hr.Kp 天
$30 B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈
$35 B-131 Booster Dead Phoenix.0.At

Some extra singles for sale. All TT.
$5 per frame
$3 per forge disc
$4 per driver
$6 per layer (if MGC is in pic, it is included)
*neptune layer is $10

[Image: 2nsPN8Q.jpg]
-
[Image: s8ZXiZx.jpg]
what does the title sugest its raining beyblades

and what year is it
(Jun. 22, 2019  12:07 AM)TH3PHEONIXGOD Wrote: what does the title sugest its raining beyblades

and what year is it

It's just to give the tournament a name to define it from different ones. And it's in 2019, so today xD

(Jun. 21, 2019  11:55 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: SOLD OUT B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 Dread Bahamut 天
$35 B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬
$35 B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃
$30 B-135 Booster Bushin Ashura.Hr.Kp 天
$30 B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈
$35 B-131 Booster Dead Phoenix.0.At

Some extra singles for sale. All TT.
$5 per frame
$3 per forge disc
$4 per driver
$6 per layer (if MGC is in pic, it is included)
*neptune layer is $10

[Image: 2nsPN8Q.jpg]
-
[Image: s8ZXiZx.jpg]

Dang it can't get Neptune xD
It not allowing me to 'Join Tournament'. What can we do?
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:10 PM)Tkj Wrote: It not allowing me to 'Join Tournament'. What can we do?

Can you make screenshot. Then we can provide more information.
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:35 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:10 PM)Tkj Wrote: It not allowing me to 'Join Tournament'.  What can we do?

Can you make screenshot. Then we can provide more information.

Its says:

World Beyblade Organization

You can't join this event as it has reached its participant limit.
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:45 PM)Tkj Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:35 PM)ks123 Wrote: Can you make screenshot. Then we can provide more information.

Its says:

World Beyblade Organization

You can't join this event as it has reached its participant limit.

If you try to join this event or some other tournament? Some tournaments have participant cap and if this reached, new users can't join.
But we can still register in person at the event, right
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:56 PM)Tkj Wrote: But we can still register in person at the event, right

There is no participant cap for this event. Joyful_3
Awesome, we'll be there!  DJ - Fab!
I have a new secret combo
I am on my way but might be a few minutes late
Thanks to all 46 Bladers and their parents who made it out today! It was a great event. Wish we had 5 judges instead of the 4. It would have saved us over an hour. xD

1st Kei
2nd henwooja1
3rd BurstedBey7491
4th kick_start
Hi guys, Tipsy and BurstedBey here....thanks for a great day today. It was an amazing tournament. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did and hope to see you guys on the next one!

(Jun. 23, 2019  12:00 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Wish we had 5 judges instead of the 4. It would have saved us over an hour. xD

I'll be glad to help out next time if there is a need for an extra judge
Thanks to anyone that helped me get set up for this tournament with a Beyblade or a launcher! The tournament went on for a bit but it was fun to see everyone play and have fun!
Results spreadsheet. Joyful_3
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing