IS DRACIEL MS A WORTHLESS BEYBLADE

Poll: is draciel ms worthless

yes
68.75%
no
31.25%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
The Draciel MS isn't very good except for the weight disk like many of you said. Most of my plastic combos can beat it. Except my cousin beat me twice with the Draciel MS when I was using my Gaia Dragoon. TT

He seemed to launch it at an aukward angle and the weight disk was completely grinding on the base of the stadium.
My Gaia Dragoon MS circled around the stadium a couple times and then hit his Draciel MS, but the beyblade that flew out was my Gai Dragoon and not his Draciel.

Until now, I still have now clues to how he beat me. TT
You think my Gaia rode on top of the draciel and flew out of the stadium?
Emphasis was on the Bad Luck part Tongue_out You cant win them all Wink Even an underdog can be a threat, but on average I think we can agree Draciel MS is awful Tongue_out
Well on topic with Draciel MS.
Who confirmed that there was a 15 g Circle Wide? I might have to weigh all of my Circle Wides to find it.
lol, I own every single draciel because before I came here I knew nothing about beyblade and my favorite was draciel. But, also does hasbro draciel ms come with the 15g circle wide? because I got mine mixed up, so I'll have to find a way to weigh them.
Oh lol, my cousin has the Takara version, so Im not sure if there the same
(Aug. 04, 2008  4:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Draciel MS is a bad Beyblade for several reasons. One is that its AR doesn't actually provide that much defense. The AR of Magical Ape MS, Metal Ape, works much better. Even Samurai Changer's AR, Samurai Upper, is better.

Its RC doesn't do it any favours either. It's tall, sharp, easily knocked around and has poor balance. Bearing Core 2, Rubber Weight Core, Battle Change Core, Grip Sharp Core, all of these have better defense, among others.

Simply put, there is just nothing good about it on any perceivable level.

It's funny how when HMS first came out, though, local tournaments were filled with Metal Upper/C-Wide/Sharp. The "survival" mentality was too sunken in, and dragoon MS wasn't around. Funny though, to use Metal Sharp core against them.