[IN PROGRESS] NEW Beyblade Guide's to Avoid Fakes

(Dec. 26, 2019  11:08 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2019  10:49 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Here are vital tips to Avoid Fakes
-If the bey is very cheap, don't buy it. If you buy it, you will be supporting fakes
-If the listing has the terms "gyro", "gift", "kids", "toy", "rapidity", "metal fusion", "4D", "hot", or does not say that the product is TT, it is fake
-If the bey has the wrong parts that come with it, it is fake
- If there is no box or TT logo on the box, it is fake
And here is the most important one I saved for last
-If the bey has a rubber part, if you can see it, there is no rubber but smooth plastic. That means it is fake. This applies with Drain and Giest Fafnir along with the Wizard base, Cho-Z Spriggan and Spriggan Requiem and the Lord base, and any Driver with rubber on it.

1. Just because someone buys a fake bey that's very cheap does not mean they're supporting fakes. They may not even know it's a fake
2. Just because the product says Metal Fusion or 4D doesn't mean it's fake. MFB had Metal Fusion and something called the 4D system
Everything else is pretty accurate

Some Burst beys and non 4D beys have that in their listings. Plus when you buy a fake, you're sort of saying "Hey, this product is really good, you should buy it" and that is what I mean by supporting fakes.
(Dec. 26, 2019  11:11 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2019  11:08 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: 1. Just because someone buys a fake bey that's very cheap does not mean they're supporting fakes. They may not even know it's a fake
2. Just because the product says Metal Fusion or 4D doesn't mean it's fake. MFB had Metal Fusion and something called the 4D system
Everything else is pretty accurate

Some Burst beys and non 4D beys have that in their listings. Plus when you buy a fake, you're sort of saying "Hey, this product is really good, you should buy it" and that is what I mean by supporting fakes.

Not really though? Like I said earlier whoever is buying it (uninformed parents) may not know the fake is a fake. You can't really say they're saying "Hey, this product is really good, you should buy it" if they don't know it's a fake. The example you gave it basically what Super Beyblade Family has been doing until recently (this week), in this weeks video about the fakes he said he didn't know.
Fakes are usually $1 to $5 (Sometimes cheaper or as expensive as the real thing to avoid being recognized as a fake, and to give more money to fake toy companies)
Fakes have no rubber on layers and drivers (the wedge driver had it's metal stripped away but if the beyblade has a QR code and other weird designs, such as Sparking core disks being normal disks, or drivers with armor extensions, such as QuadDrive drivers, then it's a Hasbro product.)
And most importantly, MOST FAKES USE TOXIC MATERIALS SUCH AS LEAD, AND CADDNIUM!!!!